Admin Panel pilot list

twelka3

Not come across this myself chaps, but if its of any help,

Can you access your database in PHPmyadmin, and check that the relevant table is still in place is populated with your pilot data (table name is phpvms_users I think from memory?).

Secondly if you enable error reporting in your local.config.php your pilot list may give you an error explaining why the list isn't begin shown, possible coding oversight, or DB issue.

This is how i setup my development config, just uncomment the bottom two rows and add a comment to the top two, then switch back once you've finished debugging.

# Debug Mode is off by default

Config::Set('DEBUG_MODE', FALSE);
Config::Set('ERROR_LEVEL', E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

//Config::Set('DEBUG_MODE', TRUE);
//Config::Set('ERROR_LEVEL', E_ALL);

With more information on the exact nature of the problem I'm sure a fix can be found,

Ok, I had a friend look at it, he opened a settings file, did not change anything, saved the settings file and everything was fixed. We went back to turn the auto rank back on, View All Pilots disappeared again. I have not heard back from yet as to what file those settings were in. All he said was "I just opened up the settings file in the file manager, and then saved it again, and it removed the extra characters."

Can somebody tell me where this settings file is?