[P] Badge Stats

wrenchca

Any idea which template it is that does this?  It is still not working here.  Also, the transfer hours are not being added to the total hours.  There might be something wrong with the template and I would like to overwrite it to see.

Thanks,

Chuck

CYXU

Ok, wanted to run a quick test before saying anymore.  Just had a flight, accepted the pirep and there was no change to the stats on the badge.  As well, it doesn't seem to be showing the transferred hours either.  I am testing and setting this up for an existing VA with members that have well over 1,000hrs.

As far as changes, I have changed the png image and changed the code to true in both the local.config.php and the app.config.php...(Transfer_Hours_in_Ranks).

I am at a loss to explain why it does not seem to work for me.  I did an update to 701 when it became available hoping that would help but no success yet.  I can get their signatures to update via the admin panel, but it still will only show hours that are recorded as pireps in phpVMS.  I have not been able to get the transfer hours to show on the badge.

Chuck

CYXU

Well, I ran the 702 update, checked the local.config and app.config to ensure the transfer hours were set to true, regenerated the signatures and even flew another flight.  The transfer hours are still not showing. :-

I am going to do another test flight.  I am not sure, but I don't think it added the flight hours automatically after the pirep was accepted either.  Will let you know.

Chuck

CYXU

I can confirm that the signature badge is not being regenerated when a pirep is accepted.  I just completed another test flight and after the pirep was submitted, there was no change.  I even closed Firefox and logged in with IE just to ensure it wasn't a cached page.  As well, it does not reflect the transfer hours yet either.

Chuck

CYXU

I double checked the permissions on the lib folder and it was 777.  I also changed the permissions on the signatures folder to 777 and did a regenerate.  It updated my latest flight and hours but still did not take into account the transfer hours.

I really appreciate all you are doing Nabeel.  This is an excellent project.

Chuck

CYXU

• 3 weeks later...

No worries. ;D

While I have your attention though, any idea how I could get the "View Details" and the "Pilot Brief" on the schedules page to open in a new window?  I tried putting a "target_blank" in the code but all that did was mess up my encoding.

Chuck

CYXU