Complaint

Hi,

I'd like to make a complaint against this airline: http://airline.net63.net this website is stating to be powered by phpVMS and has stolen a significant amount of my group's graphics such as the hand made logo and other hand made graphics exclusive to us. This highly frustrates me. I have emailed the airline regarding my concerns.

Can anybody else assist as it is powered by yourselves.

Jake

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*UPDATE - This website has now been suspended.

• Like 1

Please for crying out loud, stop with these stupid topics. Deal with it privately. You look like a total moron crying like a baby saying such and such has stolen my stuff. Deal with it yourself. We can't do anything. If you want you stuff to be secure, make sure you have secured your directories better. I find that it is the person who has had their stuff stolen at fault for not protecting their stuff better, as I have been able to within seconds get into the directories with all their styles and images.

• Administrators

@Mr Bean, and how is asking for a little license respect make me look like a crying baby? This attitude of not respecting a license, especially one associated with something you are getting for free, is what drives developers away from projects.

@Mr Bean, and how is asking for a little license respect make me look like a crying baby? This attitude of not respecting a license, especially one associated with something you are getting for free, is what drives developers away from projects.

Have a feeling he was talking to the OP >.>