Hi guys,

I have ran into a problem with the tour module.

The first hop (EHAM - EGGP) went fine. after accepting the pirep, the tour was updated.

Now a week later we fly the second hop. as you can see on the website me and a friend flown it and the pirep has been accepted.

The weird part is that the tour has NOT been updated.

I checked and double checked that i did the correct flight and i/we did !

Hopefully you guys can help me figure this out.

check www.serious-airlines.com so you can see we did the flight...

Lucas

Hi guys,

I have ran into a problem with the tour module.

The first hop (EHAM - EGGP) went fine. after accepting the pirep, the tour was updated.

Now a week later we fly the second hop. as you can see on the website me and a friend flown it and the pirep has been accepted.

The weird part is that the tour has NOT been updated.

I checked and double checked that i did the correct flight and i/we did !

Hopefully you guys can help me figure this out.

check www.serious-airlines.com so you can see we did the flight...

Lucas

After you accent PIREPS that are in the tour, go to the Tour admin and click Rebuild All Tour Records. I do this for everytime there are tour flights.

After you accent PIREPS that are in the tour, go to the Tour admin and click Rebuild All Tour Records. I do this for everytime there are tour flights.

Yup, that did it.

Should it be fully automatic? I dont mind doing this every time.. just wondering :-D

Lucas

Tours system will only process the PIREP if it is submitted with an scars client. I send you the solution via pm.

For your information you must not request support for payware modules here. You can open a ticket here.

Tours system will only process the PIREP if it is submitted with an scars client. I send you the solution via pm.

For your information you must not request support for payware modules here. You can open a ticket here.

I understand. Usually Simpilot answers the questions that we post here. I was hoping that there is a quick solution for this. It works while rebuilding, so the priority is low... just wondering.

If Simpilot did not respond here, i'll create a ticket.

Thanks for the help.

Lucas

Yup, that did it.

Should it be fully automatic? I dont mind doing this every time.. just wondering :-D

Lucas

I do it manually every time.

On 28/06/2012 at 2:21 PM, MrAmsterdam said:

I understand. Usually Simpilot answers the questions that we post here. I was hoping that there is a quick solution for this. It works while rebuilding, so the priority is low... just wondering.

If Simpilot did not respond here, i'll create a ticket.

Thanks for the help.

Lucas

Since Daves is no longer available does anyone have the code i can look at for the auto credit of a flight for the tour system?

Same. It used to work for me but since changing to a VPS, it has stopping auto progressing. This is also before I was using git to keep track of all changes so I’ve lost whatever fix I used. 

On 28/06/2012 at 1:32 PM, servetas said:

George can you help he please with this solution?

I have that probleem nog als.  I wil have a look at it this weekend

Regards, 

Cor