support needed

Virtualei

Hi all,

I have been at this for a couple of days now and to no avail. I have searched and tried everything I can think of but nothing. Any help would be much appreciated. I know what goes into Database,username and password but the top 2 boxes are doing my head in Localhost database and server. Where can I get this info. I am hosted by fivedev if this helps.

Cheers

fsp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I had setup the PIREP table to accept all the data recieved from FSPAX and stored. Also i managed to create a table just like the one in the link and show the proper data from the PIREP table. The config file you recieved needs to go to your FSPassengers/config_va folder. Also in acars module fspax.php needs to be set as well as the PIREP table that needs to be altered and columns need to be added before it works properly. If you want I can help you set it up. :D

I am having the same issue as caalair...I dont know what goes in the top two boxes. I know what my sql database name is, I just dont know what to put in the other fields. Any help would be nice. I have little knowledge in sql so I will need help.

As far as I know that is just doing what phpvms already does. To get what they have on that link caalair gave, you can do with simple php just need an if else statement to run and look for the type of log method, and if it says FSPAX, the show the link to the pirep, if not FSPAX do not show anything. That piece of software caalair showed in the pic, is just setting the details of the VA, you do not need to do that.

I dont know much about php at he moment. Still learning. Is there a way you could help me with this? It has been forever since I coded anything. the only reason I was running the files is for sql file to be created since i down know anything about sql. Any help would be great.