I am really starting to think it is the API. I have again deleted all the file and re-installed them. Still getting the same error. Interestingly though when I check my sources on my site i get this
but this is the code I have on my cpanel
* For use with VA Dispatch systems
* By Derek Mayer - email@example.com
* Any individual wishing to make use of this class must first contact me
* to obtain a unique API key; without which it will be impossible to connect
* to the API.
* Any attempt to circumvent the API authorization, steal another
* developer's API key, hack, compromise, or gain unauthorized access to
* the SimBrief website or it's web systems, or bypass or allow others to bypass
* the SimBrief.com login screen will result in immediate revocation of the
* associated API key, and in serious situations, legal action at my discretion.
* Modify this variable if your "simbrief.apiv1.php" file is not located in the
* same directory as your Dispatch Options page.
var api_dir = 'https://www.virtualei.net/core/modules/SimBrief/'; //Ex. "some/directory/";
* Settings and initial variables
I will wait and see if Simbrief get back to me witha new key unless anyone else has any ideas