Looking for Help

bravo27

Well this is new to me my son is in the one who takes care of the updates and since he is in the army and will be away for most of the year i will try my best to take over. I have just backed up the site using ftp and would like to know the procedures for updating phpvms to the new version hope somewone would be kind and help me out thanks you

Hello,

Do the following to upgrade to the latest version.

Backup your data and the local.config.php

Download the latest copy

Extract the latest copy to a local directory

Upload to your server

Visit www.yoursite.com/install/update.php to complete the update (certain portions of your site may not work until you do this).

If the upgrade is successful, delete the install folder from the server.

If you have any problems please let us know.

Here is what i did

uploaded ftp the whole site to my computer

made a back up

then paste the upgrade to the folder www

then re uploaded the whole web site back to the server

then i tried to go to http://toronto-virtual-atc.com/install/update.php from my internet brouser but it comes up with page not found

i know there is something im not doing right just not shure what it is

• 4 months later...

no you need to redo you pilot_registration.tpl

if you can't get it fixed

let me know and i will take a look at it

gr joeri

Not quite sure what you mean by updating the captcha to read recaptcha. I do not know too much about php, but I have the registration_mainform.tpl open and I can see where it is showing that there is an error, but how or what exactly do I need to change it to in order for it to read the recaptcha instead? (thorough reply would be best plaese)

Gents, I have been meaning to update to the latest version but I am a little reluctant to do so. The reason being is that I have just added 1,100 destinations to the database and I dont want to do it again! Could someone please talk me through the process of doing this please?

I have a TS3 server which the link for is on the front page of my site: Robin Hood Airlines

If someone could pm me who is willing to help me out with a time etc, I will make damn sure I am there.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Dale.

PS. Please make the time after 2100 GMT please if you can.