Can't access virtual airline

in2tech

All of a sudden I can't access http://www.pagvirtual.net via my wifi network on any device, computer, wifi iPad, but can access it via an iPad with cellular. Anyone have any idea why that would be? It's the only site I can't access every, any other site works fine. I know it is being hosted at http://tfdidesign.com . This is just the strangest thing. I never had this happen before. Other people can access it but not me. I don't mean login or anything, ( I can do that when on iPad cellular only) , I mean I can't even even get the site to come up, it just times out!

I called my broadband company Xfinity, cleared the cache and cookies, and even did a clean install on my laptop! It's the only site I can't access!

Just weird,

Thanks!

First, did you try going through a proxy like PilotChase suggested and did that work for you?

If it did your outgoing IP (for the outside world this is the same for all devices on the WLAN) is banned.

I am not sure how the hosting company has organized it in this case, but most of the time the site owner also has the ability to block IP addresses.

Well the only logical conclusion is that the site is blocked from your side. That basically means that you will have to ask your ISP if they blocked the site, why and if they can restore access to it.

Going through a proxy will also help to circumvent blockades by your ISP (but I still don't know if going through a proxy works for you or not..).

[edit]

I do assume you are not blocking the IP of the site at your own firewall.

[/edit]

• Moderators

This is a default setting of cpanel. If the user tries to login into the cpanel or his webmail and he does approximately 3 mistakes in a few minutes, the server automatically bans its IP. Of course, there might be differences between the providers.

If your IP is static, then you can just restart your router in order to get a new IP. Otherwise, you will have to get in touch with your web hosting provider in order to get your IP removed from the ban list.