Jump to content
Aaryan

Responsive Pilot Center | iCrew

Recommended Posts

Hello People!

I have been working on a skin from past two months. It comes with Pre-Loader, Integrated Mail System by Simpilot Group, Booking Center, Dispatch Area (In Development), sleek awesome Dashboard and many more things. Feedbacks are Welcomed :)

Login Page:

959faec1db71e5216771f2fb409e4148.png

 

Registration Page:

9d2cc84b9798a6dd8fada3238a641594.png

 

Pre-Loader:

8dc4bb80a45b9048ec4ad39ca01de6e3.png

 

Dashboard:

9c321ea727e5292f462ddebac1ce4b5d.png

 

Bottom Dashboard:

d6cfce704efea58f4c3d06464487b499.png

 

Its a payware HTML template from Themeforest which I converted for phpVMS. Specially designed for IndiGo Virtual Airline.

 

Aaryan Kapoor

Managing Director | IndiGo Virtual 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/1/2017 at 6:21 AM, Aaryan said:

Hello People!

I have been working on a skin from past two months. It comes with Pre-Loader, Integrated Mail System by Simpilot Group, Booking Center, Dispatch Area (In Development), sleek awesome Dashboard and many more things. Feedbacks are Welcomed :)

Login Page:

959faec1db71e5216771f2fb409e4148.png

 

Registration Page:

9d2cc84b9798a6dd8fada3238a641594.png

 

Pre-Loader:

8dc4bb80a45b9048ec4ad39ca01de6e3.png

 

Dashboard:

9c321ea727e5292f462ddebac1ce4b5d.png

 

Bottom Dashboard:

d6cfce704efea58f4c3d06464487b499.png

 

Its a payware HTML template from Themeforest which I converted for phpVMS. Specially designed for IndiGo Virtual Airline.

 

Aaryan Kapoor

Managing Director | IndiGo Virtual 

Nice :D, will you upload the skin :O?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joooseb said:

Nice :D, will you upload the skin :O?

Hello jooseb!

I do not provide free services currently. However if you are interested, I will be happy to negotiate prices with you.

Refer this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aaryan said:

Hello jooseb!

I do not provide free services currently. However if you are interested, I will be happy to negotiate prices with you.

Refer this forum.

Can you email me pls?

ceo@travelskyalliance.com

if your template works fine (no bugs with books or delete bids, edit profile, etc.) I can pay you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, joooseb said:

Can you email me pls?

ceo@travelskyalliance.com

if your template works fine (no bugs with books or delete bids, edit profile, etc.) I can pay you.

Yes sure! But every template I make is unique so I will show you other awesome templates too!

Mail is sent. Check your email :)

Edited by Aaryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, 

im looking for a new redesigned responsive page for my airline Royal Brunei Virtual, can you send me an email so we can discuss details?

ceo@royalbruneivirtual.com

please keep in mind that we are having issues with our email system and replys generally go to spam.

Regards

Ashley Carlson

Ceo Royal Brunei Virtual 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Evening Aaryan,

I am interested in maybe seeking your services for the icrew center. I feel that the iCrew center is the way forward for me and I would like to discuss this with you further. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Thanks

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2017 at 3:58 PM, Jalio said:

Hey Aaryan

I see your work here, its looking good. Drop me a pm if you can bud.

PM Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/03/2017 at 4:36 PM, Speedybirdy78 said:

Good Evening Aaryan,

I am interested in maybe seeking your services for the icrew center. I feel that the iCrew center is the way forward for me and I would like to discuss this with you further. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Thanks

 

PM Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2017 at 9:18 AM, Jayanth said:

Hey bro, can you help me make a skin for my airline Jet Airways Virtual?

drop me an email: jayanthjune2002@gmail.com

Hello, iCrewCenter is now Owned and operated by iCrewSystems.in, and yes, I can help you make Skin for Jet Airways Virtual.

Do check out the latest version of iCrew, iCrew v4, it releases this November! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2017 at 9:21 AM, Aaryan said:

Hello People!

I have been working on a skin from past two months. It comes with Pre-Loader, Integrated Mail System by Simpilot Group, Booking Center, Dispatch Area (In Development), sleek awesome Dashboard and many more things. Feedbacks are Welcomed :)

Login Page:

959faec1db71e5216771f2fb409e4148.png

 

Registration Page:

9d2cc84b9798a6dd8fada3238a641594.png

 

Pre-Loader:

8dc4bb80a45b9048ec4ad39ca01de6e3.png

 

Dashboard:

9c321ea727e5292f462ddebac1ce4b5d.png

 

Bottom Dashboard:

d6cfce704efea58f4c3d06464487b499.png

 

Its a payware HTML template from Themeforest which I converted for phpVMS. Specially designed for IndiGo Virtual Airline.

 

Aaryan Kapoor

Managing Director | IndiGo Virtual 

How much would it cost to get a custom one for my VA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/10/2017 at 2:05 PM, HCStrike said:

How much would it cost to get a custom one for my VA?

It depends on what all features you would like to have. iCrew Center for IndiGo Virtual has all the premium modules. However, I can quote you a price just for skinning the existing the phpVMS. PM me for more details buddy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello pm me for a pice for the icrewcenter i own manny premium modulles but lack a decent crewcenter regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SALE SALE SALE!!!

Hey Guys. iCrew Classic is on Sale.

$60, with modules & all inclusive cost. PM or email at myself.aaryankapoor@gmail.com for Quote :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2018 at 10:06 PM, Aaryan said:

SALE SALE SALE!!!

Hey Guys. iCrew Classic is on Sale.

$60, with modules & all inclusive cost. PM or email at myself.aaryankapoor@gmail.com for Quote :)

Am interested pm please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By including Modules, I mean to customize the template files of modules what people have. I do not sell or give away any payware modules.

 

And Mr. Whatever Monkey. Please double read the post. I am not that illiterate, not knowing it is illegal to sell payware modules.

 

I am a Web Developer myself, a Co Founder of a LLP Company. I know how hard it is to code. I realise the rights and respect every Developer committed to the VA industry. It is hard to code. Why would I sell payware modules coded by other developers? I am not a fraud or anything.

 

Nabeel and David have contributed so much to this community, not for us to fight indirectly like you are doing. What we all want is to help all VAs as far as we can and to provide such a platform for the simming community which pilots love.

 

You could have simply put your message in PM, and I could have clarified you. What is the point of this disrespectful act?

 

Hope you understand. Thanks.

Edited by Aaryan
Second Edit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Just be wary, it’s illegal for them to sell some of the payware modules that they use on iCrew. 

Just double check what you’re getting for your money. 

That's your answer right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...