Jump to content
ToastTheFourth

I'm trying to run the installer and I get an error.

Recommended Posts

I try running the installer and I get this error:

"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'u122878635_users.users' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `users` order by `created_at` desc limit 4)"

 

I assume it's because theres not specific database in the u122878635_users

But then I try to go make one but it need how many columns I want and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you run the install ? in that page you will need to fill in the mysql credentials and info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I put in all the information for mysql, and then moved on but I got an error that I was running the wrong port. So I went to the file and changed to the port ot make it correct and then I got the error

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

remember to make sure your running a php 7.2 config

 

ive just completely installed one for some one else on here and managed to get it working after errors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off....

 

What version of phpVMS?

What version of PHP?

What version of MySQL or MariaDB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ProAvia said:

First off....

 

What version of phpVMS?

What version of PHP?

What version of MySQL or MariaDB?

phpVMS version 7.0.0 Beta.3

PHP 7.2

Not sure of what version of MySQL.. how do I check?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For phpVMS 7, you need to post in the phpVMS 7 forum - you posted in the phpVMS Classic (v2,v5) forums. I will move this to the phpMVMS 7 forums for you.

 

Download this version of phpVMS 7 and install it: http://downloads.phpvms.net/phpvms-7.0.0-dev.tar.gz

It includes all the dependencies and is the latest build available as of the time you download it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your host uses cPanel, look under General Information, Server Information. It will either show a version of MySQL or MariaDB - post that info here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ToastTheFourth said:

I try running the installer and I get this error:

"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'u122878635_users.users' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `users` order by `created_at` desc limit 4)"

 

I assume it's because theres not specific database in the u122878635_users

But then I try to go make one but it need how many columns I want and such.

 

Have you run the installer already? Are there already tables in the database? I've seen that happen if the install was aborted or there was an error, and there's stuff left over from the previous install. Try clearing the DB and then reinstalling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nabeel said:

 

Have you run the installer already? Are there already tables in the database? I've seen that happen if the install was aborted or there was an error, and there's stuff left over from the previous install. Try clearing the DB and then reinstalling

 

I got it all figured out. I tried again and it just worked lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...