I'm trying to run the installer and I get an error.

I try running the installer and I get this error:

"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'u122878635_users.users' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `users` order by `created_at` desc limit 4)"

I assume it's because theres not specific database in the u122878635_users

But then I try to go make one but it need how many columns I want and such.

• Administrators

For phpVMS 7, you need to post in the phpVMS 7 forum - you posted in the phpVMS Classic (v2,v5) forums. I will move this to the phpMVMS 7 forums for you.

Download this version of phpVMS 7 and install it: http://downloads.phpvms.net/phpvms-7.0.0-dev.tar.gz

It includes all the dependencies and is the latest build available as of the time you download it.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, ToastTheFourth said:

I try running the installer and I get this error:

"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'u122878635_users.users' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `users` order by `created_at` desc limit 4)"

I assume it's because theres not specific database in the u122878635_users

But then I try to go make one but it need how many columns I want and such.

Have you run the installer already? Are there already tables in the database? I've seen that happen if the install was aborted or there was an error, and there's stuff left over from the previous install. Try clearing the DB and then reinstalling

6 hours ago, Nabeel said:

Have you run the installer already? Are there already tables in the database? I've seen that happen if the install was aborted or there was an error, and there's stuff left over from the previous install. Try clearing the DB and then reinstalling

I got it all figured out. I tried again and it just worked lol

• Like 1