Problem with the FARES

Baba

Hey all, 

I'm here today to request help because i've a little problem with the FARES when i assigned to an aircraft ; 

• The fares is good create (Photo 1 & 2)
  • The fares is good asociate with the A320 subfleet (Photo 3)
  • When we make an PIREP and choose the aircraft the fares not show up (Photo 4)
  • Then when a pilot make a flight they are no money gain for the Company 

If anyone know about this, can you help me please ? 

Thanks in advance, 

Baptiste DESMET

Capture d’écran 2021-01-25 à 10.39.57.png

Capture d’écran 2021-01-25 à 00.13.52.png

Capture d’écran 2021-01-25 à 10.42.44.png

Capture d’écran 2021-01-25 à 10.44.19.png

I think the problem here is that the manual pirep entry blade does not provide fields for pax/cargo entry while creating a pirep ... ( This may be technical issue 'cause the system needs to know the aircraft & flight and check its fares first )

While in acars we have that and for each flight we either use the auto generated values or enter them by hand.

Possible solutions ;

1- Bid for a flight first, then from there fill a pirep (this will force the system to autogenerate pax amounts and use them for finances)

2- Prepare the pirep, save it (do not submit), then click edit and you will see the fares section (just between aircraft and route section)

3- Use vmsAcars for pirep automation

I think second solution is the best for you @Baba

12345.png

Edited by FatihKoz

18 minutes ago, FatihKoz said:

Just tested the default blade, as soon as you select an aircraft the Fares section will be visible ... So if you are using Stisla theme, then this may be a problem of that theme.

Thats explains it then, I noticed a small issue with the stisla skin.  We have a Mac user doing Cargo flights was working with him to see if we could generate a fare.

Edited by Dougjuk

Just a quick report ... Even with the default files ( create.blade.php , fares.blade.php , fields.blade.php , scripts.blade.php ) Stisla is not allowing showing the fares section upon aircraft select ...

I checked the scripts, default and stisla blades, they are same (expect the styling), same div id's / names used and nothing changed to cause this problem.

Also stisla theme is not showing the flash errors and/or the form field feedbacks, think that the problem is somewhere deeper in its core (which somehow blocks the script to run properly and blocks the flash messages)

May return it later, simply I got bored while trying to fix something i did not broke in the first place :)

• Like 1