Site back but

Toyuko

Are you on free hosting?

And when it says a file can not be found, either they got uploaded to the wrong folders or they are missing.

My aplogies for not being exact. I need to go back and re read the post. :(

I am on free hosting pssh not all the database table are restored see they had a fire in there server building....

Yeah I would avoid free hosting like the plague! Good luck with what ever direction you wish to go with hosting.

Yay i have to restart my who VA all the numbers are now at 0 -_- not my kinda of thing i might as well shut down the VA know i lost all my pilots, flights and fiances.

Yay i have to restart my who VA all the numbers are now at 0 -_- not my kinda of thing i might as well shut down the VA know i lost all my pilots, flights and fiances.

That sucks man. If you start over again make sure you have a backup strategy in place. I backup my databases regularly.

If you are able to buy a domain, i can give you space on my server.

Hey thanks! I did buy a domain maybe i could transfer it over to your servers. All get in touch with you.

*Also if you look on my page i am going to restart the VA in the next few months i spent too much money on it to give up.