e-mail setup

Guest N316EC

I'm having an issue getting PhpVMS to send e-mails, not sure why. Thinking I'm not doing something right! Thanks in advance for your help!

N316EC

n316ec@westcoasthops.com

Hi, I would clear your cache, but not through the maintenance area. Go in to your Cpanel, File Manager, Public_HTML, then go in to Core, then click on the folder Cache, and go in o it. Delete everything besides the index.php file. That should fix it ;) If that doesn't work, I would recommend that you update your PHPvms version, or reinstall.

Ada

Ok. Clearing the Cache did absolutely nothing. The only PHP applications running on the server is phpVMS. Everything else is running ASP (dot net nuke). I did not realize at first that phpVMS had its own way of sending e-mails so we setup the use of SMTP (using several different providers) to no avail. After which I found out that the system had its own way of doing e-mail. So we disabled using SMTP and unfortunately its still not working. Is there something that we have to get the server provider to do to make it work?

Go ahead and close and lock this thread. The problem will never be solved now as the lead admin for the site has deleted the VA.

Edited by Calfuray

"Go ahead and close and lock this thread" (google it: grammar) is not your decision to make on this forum, just a thought! I'm thinking "NEWBIE" might be my first clue. I'm sure you are very misdirected, by the comment you have made. It is not my intention to delete anything. My apologies to the administrators and users of this forum for the very rude interuption.

N316EC

www.westcoasthops.com

"Exploring the Freedom of Flight"

n316ec@westcoasthops.com

"Go ahead and close and lock this thread" (google it: grammar) is not your decision to make on this forum, just a thought! I'm thinking "NEWBIE" might be my first clue. I'm sure you are very misdirected, by the comment you have made. It is not my intention to delete anything. My apologies to the administrators and users of this forum for the very rude interuption.

N316EC

www.westcoasthops.com

"Exploring the Freedom of Flight"

n316ec@westcoasthops.com

You know, Keith. For someone who didn't want to run the VA that sure is a rather arrogant remark. I suppose you are also behind my not having access to the site now too? And here all this time I thought it was Jess. Might explain why I never got an e-mail back from you with an explanation as to WTF happened.