FedEx Virtual Express Launched

Hello,

We are very happy to announce that FedEx Virtual Express has been launched! We currently have a temporary design and are working on a better and more stable layout. But as for now we offer over 1800 schedules and charter routes that recreate FedEx perfectly. We update our schedules monthly and have and are building a great staff team.

logo.png

http://fdxcargova.org

Thanks and let me know what you think,

Ryan Palmer

Hello,

We are very happy to announce that FedEx Virtual Express has been launched! We currently have a temporary design and are working on a better and more stable layout. But as for now we offer over 1800 schedules and charter routes that recreate FedEx perfectly. We update our schedules monthly and have and are building a great staff team.

logo.png

http://fdxcargova.org

Ryan Palmer

Congrats on the new VA... looks great!!!

Well... the design is too wide for a large percent of, if not most, monitors.

The code looks like it's been done with one of those automatic visual website creator things... very inefficient ways of doing things.

Looks nice though.

You may want to secure your lib folder and skins folder, as I am able to gain access to those directories.

Edit: I was not trying to steal, just seeing how secure your directories were, the only one secure was the FDX skin folder. In reality, you should block people from getting into the lib directory totally, a simple blank index.htm file will suffice.

Edited by Mr.Bean