pilot pay?

Kalo

thanks, what sorts of things can pilots buy in Pilot Shop? There isn't much info about it on their add on page.

Also, what are your guys favorite/must have add-ons for phpvms? I want to try and get my airline launched in the next week or so, so I am trying to figure out what add-ons I should have, this is how my airline is coming along so far: http://pilots.msflights.net/

sorry for my slow responses, but I still have to wait 1-2 days for my posts to be "approved' before they show up :)

but as for the must-have add ons, I am less interested in ones that require certain planes, because I am making my airline pretty casual, where you can fly whatever plane you want to. I'm more interested in ones that might make the overall interface better, or something clever to use pilot pay $ for.

You could put an exam-center up where people can do exams/quizzes and pay for them with the money eg type ratings

The pilot shop is pretty useless I think, unless you put things in there that pilots need for certain flights.

Personally, I think it'd be better to swap the pilot pay for something like "experience points", and let ranking depend on the amount of points.

like parkho said, it all depends on your expectations and/or the goal of your airline