Greece Airways Virtual Acars System

servetas

• Moderators

During the last month, we are working in cooperation with Jeffrey Kobus a new ACARS system for our virtual airline which is Greece Airways Virtual. These are some screenshots:

485260_585653094780085_1669039076_n.jpg

45314_586047861407275_133709203_n.jpg

I think that the result is pretty good! Jeffrey is a person who i want to work as he is very cooperative and helpful! I wish that you liked the result of our work...

Kind Regards,

Servetas George

Greece Airways Virtual

Chief Operations Officer

coo@greeceairwaysva.com

• Moderators

We had to request many changes... A member of our staff decided to create an acars system like this. Unfortunately he did not manage to finish it as he did not have the time to do so. So, the template is based on his acars system and this is what we requested from Jeff to do.

I' m glad that you liked it so much.

Guest lorathon

I want to clear up any confusion. I have stated this many times but I think it gets lost because most people do not take advantage of it. I will try and do anything possible. Now I do charge for major overhauls. Sometimes it takes a while to get it completed but I do get it done. There have been a few VA's that have made use of this and their ACARS systems are very different from the standard package.

The best way to do this is to create an image of how you want the system to look and then send it to me. I will then quote you on the system. Usually all of the options are still available for these systems. Sometimes some have to be removed for space sake. But I try to keep them all available.

This also includes custom coding. Not only do can I change the look and feel of the system but the core coding can be changed to accommodate your wishes. This area has been used more often then the look and feel customization. A lot of the systems I have built are really very different.

NOTE - There are two new options available. Information available on my site.