{ Free skinning } Basic and Advanced

CptLiam

Hello there!

I have been looking through these forums for a while now and i noticed that Free Themes were high on demand.

So i thought that i would help out the community and do free skins for everyone who needs it.

I am currently studying php and html codding in Collage and have been for several years now so i know allot about it!

I am offering Basic and Advanced themes.Take to mind that advanced themes will take longer than the basic ones.

If you would like a theme feel free to leave a comment or add me on skype ( Skype name : lufthansava )

Best regards ,

Liam! :lol:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, that is very kind of you.My airline is called Aero MacRitchie. We are currently looking for a great website designer who can design for free. If you could help me, please e-mail me at experimentalone@rocketmail.com to discuss the skinning .I will be grateful for any help you can provide.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohammad Shah Aiman

CEO of Aero MacRitchie

• 1 year later...

Hello, firstly I would like to thank you for what you have done for this community. Secondly I was wondering if you could skin a website for me: Europe Virtual Airlines. I have messaged you on Skype just waiting for you to accept contacts and all but yeah hope to be working with you soon.