Vangelis

New Log/Acars Software APVacars

Yes, I made the flight booking. Loaded at the right airport, and put on the emergency brake, click on GET Flight, but nothing happens)

@Vangelis

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I have installed the module in the correct place but when I try to login and click the X to close the settings popup having filled in the details I get this error:

QIUoUrD.png

Please help me I'm at a real loss here....

9 minutes ago, Vangelis said:

no idea it is a long time ago that i wrote it can you open a test acount and send me the credentials ?

Yes it certainly was a long time ago this was written, didn't realise till I looked at the date, 2013 :o

I've mailed you the test credentials

Long time is right, curious if you have it fixed yet, if not, one major problem is the script line, you can't have <html> and <body> first of all on the same call line. 2 different animals. 2nd, the type=/text is totally wrong, and it also needs its own call such as this for example;

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,400,700,300italic,400italic,700italic" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> ( see how the type="text/css"> is called?? this applies to most everything in the <head> example </head> ONLY area, before the closing of the head of course. Much more on this, but let me know if you need help

Jim

3 hours ago, Heritage1 said:

Long time is right, curious if you have it fixed yet, if not, one major problem is the script line, you can't have <html> and <body> first of all on the same call line. 2 different animals. 2nd, the type=/text is totally wrong, and it also needs its own call such as this for example;

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,400,700,300italic,400italic,700italic" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> ( see how the type="text/css"> is called?? this applies to most everything in the <head> example </head> ONLY area, before the closing of the head of course. Much more on this, but let me know if you need help

Jim

I didnt got anything not in my email nor in pm of the forum