kACARS - ACARS designed for phpVMS users

Guest lorathon

Guest N402KC

I have designed an easy ACARS system. Nothing really fancy but definately usable. Please check it out.

Thanks for looking.

kACARS - Free

lol, broken download. after says its downloading, it takes me to a offline page non existing.

Guest lorathon

I found a error when try to login , gives me a 417 Expectation Failed , my pilotID uses offset on localconfig

did you enter your pilotid the same as you would enter to log on to your site? It uses the same script to login as the frontpage uses. I have only tested using the phpVMS version 2.0.854. Did anything with the login change?

did you enter your pilotid the same as you would enter to log on to your site? It uses the same script to login as the frontpage uses. I have only tested using the phpVMS version 2.0.854. Did anything with the login change?

Hi Jeffrey, i could connect with my VA and also the flight bid was added without problems, just a little thing, for add to bid we mus to enter the site and select the flight and then proceed to the Kacars and loggin in to the program, when you go to the web site will appear two times logged in, i think that will not involve some problems on send pireps, in the afternoon i'll test with a full flight.

Anyway thanks for this excelent tool.

Regards

Guest lorathon

Hi Jeffrey, i could connect with my VA and also the flight bid was added without problems, just a little thing, for add to bid we mus to enter the site and select the flight and then proceed to the Kacars and loggin in to the program, when you go to the web site will appear two times logged in, i think that will not involve some problems on send pireps, in the afternoon i'll test with a full flight.

Anyway thanks for this excelent tool.

Regards

I have modified the module. You can download the new one at my site. It should take care of the double logins.

Guest lorathon

If you have anymore issues please post them on my site. It is not right to use this forum as a support site for something I wrote. Hope you understand.

Thanks,

Jeff

en

is very good but has 3 questions first not the 10000th fl fl 1500

vfr manual and complete mind as aircraft DEPARTURE AND DESTINATION i would show

here is working perfectly without errors lie only in fl that will only up to 10000

pax cargo

br

esta muito bom mas tem 3 questões primeira fl 10000 não da fl 1500

vfr e preencher manual mente como aeronave PARTIDA E DESTINO ai ficaria show

aqui esta funcionando perfeita menti sem erros só no fl que vai só ate 10000

pax cargo

regio21.png

• Administrators

If you have anymore issues please post them on my site. It is not right to use this forum as a support site for something I wrote. Hope you understand.

Thanks,

Jeff

I don't mind! :) If you need a support forum here, I can create one, no problems

Looks good!

Guest N402KC

Got a question. Do you use Web.Connect for logging in? Seems yours is instantly by since mine gets data from a xml file config -> then posts the login to a php file, then goes from their it takes about 7 seconds to login, just like vafs. I thought it mite be because I have a METAR Utility and a VATSIM Module that gets who's online and stuff. Let me know. Id like to make a fast login.

Guest lorathon

I don't mind! :) If you need a support forum here, I can create one, no problems

Looks good!

Thanks Nabeel. I have set one up already. I appreciate the comments

Guest lorathon

Got a question. Do you use Web.Connect for logging in? Seems yours is instantly by since mine gets data from a xml file config -> then posts the login to a php file, then goes from their it takes about 7 seconds to login, just like vafs. I thought it mite be because I have a METAR Utility and a VATSIM Module that gets who's online and stuff. Let me know. Id like to make a fast login.

It is written in C# and I use WebRequest. All XML back and forth

Guest lorathon

Ok. Who knows. Good job, Hopefully I can have mine released, but its now over 5MB :(, Its getting big, but alot of features. Congrats on your release.

Why is it so big?

Guest lorathon

FYI -

Live ACARS update works with version 2.0.854. I will be checking into the newest version and will release a new app so that it will work with the new mapping.

• Administrators

FYI -

Live ACARS update works with version 2.0.854. I will be checking into the newest version and will release a new app so that it will work with the new mapping.

With the new version, you can send the route also. That will parse and show properly on the live map

Guest lorathon

New kACARS.php file available.

www.fs-products.net

Click on kACARS_Free on the right hand panel to take you to the download page

Heading is not working at this time unless you comment out some code in the ACARSData.class.php file.

Original Code Line 140-143

else
{
  $data['heading'] = 0;
}

Commented out

/*else
{
  $data['heading'] = 0;
}*/