Nabeel

Upgrading ReCaptcha to v2

5 hours ago, Taran22 said:

I followed the steps, but the recaptcha box just disappears.  http://skykingvirtualalliance.net/index.php/Registration

It appears you are using an invalid site key. Go to Google and get a Public and Private key - here's a guide: Google ReCaptcha Keys

Edited by ProAvia

I've done that, and those are the codes I used. Would someone be willing to go in and fix this and the google map issue for me? I'll pay for that at this point.

I do not look at all the codes anymore, no matter how I change it, mistakes always come up.
Would not it make more sense if you do not simply load the files on the server and overwrite them and then just change the "local.config.php"?

so far, so good, recaptcha works
But now I get above the header area, these messages

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web144317/html/core/app.config.php:1) in /var/www/web144317/html/index.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web144317/html/core/app.config.php:1) in /var/www/web144317/html/index.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web144317/html/core/app.config.php:1) in /var/www/web144317/html/index.php on line 78

On 7/5/2018 at 2:39 PM, joeri said:

hello all i thried this to my website and the form just resets itself but nor registration is passed.

anny help would be nice

We are having this exact issue. Followed all the steps, but filling out the form and clicking submit just reloads the contact form.