RVF147

No access to Admin Panel

Hello-

So I have been an admin and web developer for my VA for years now. I tried to login over the past few days and every time I click Admin or go to the admin center I get the error "Error was occured. Please log in first" I tried logging out and re-logging in with no luck. Went into the database and I am showing as part of group 1 - Administrators. I had the only other admin login and he said I show I am part of the admin group in my profile. Not sure what happened...any ideas? I was editing routes a few days ago and I went in to do more editing and it seems like the admin center wont let me in anymore. Any suggestions to the fix would be helpful so I can get some pireps approved.

Thank you!

What OS (Mac, Linux, Windows?) and what browser are you using? Reason I ask is because lately I've had some Mac users tell me that Safari isn't remembering the session and they constantly have to log back in. Just trying to eliminate that as a potential problem. 

Are you sure nothing else has changed in the database or on your files? Does anyone else have access to either the SQL database, or directory access on the web server?

Windows 10 and Ive tried chrome, edge, and IE with no luck...same error.

I am the only one with the password to the sql database and server. I have nt been in the server in over 4 months. Its just weird because one day im editing schedules and the next day it wont let me in the admin panel. Ive seen the "unauthorized user" several years ago and resolved that but never the "Please login" when clicking it. The other admin when in and removed me from the admin group and added me back in and still no luck. I just opened the sql database and it shows my Id in the admin group...

I also just logged into another pilot's account after bumping them up to admin status for testing (done through sql) and all the admin links popped up that a normal admin would see....but go figure they cannot log in either...same error message I get. Attached a pic of the exact message I get. Any help is great at this point. I have tried 3 different pcs and none will let me back into the acmin center.... :(

error1.zip

Have you recently cleaned your cookies on your Browser? What version of phpvms are you running also?