Really guys?!

Honestly i have apologized to you and have took action as soon as i got your email like a mature person would. Now thanks for not handling this privately like a mature "CEO" would and trying to ruin me and my va.

You handled it good Taylor and basicly this should have stayed a private matter. Good luck with your VA.

Regards,

Cor

• Moderators

Taylor its sad that you copyied an other site but i like your maturaty .as everybody know we all will go that way and see something we like and copy it befor we get the full picture and change it back again.

and ADA sad to see that you take this out off a privat mather in to the public as i recall yo uhad your copyright problems with Lufthansa Airlines(the real thing) in the past.

Taylor GOOD luck with your va

This post was not created to back slash the Virtual Airline, it was nearly created to advise the copyright infringements created by the proposed Virtual Airline. As far as i'm concerned the situation has been resolved. I am however sure that if any of your sites were copied exactly you would come to do the same thing. Joeri and Cor i'm sure if someone had copied your site you would have done the same with your custom sites. However that's not the point, I did send an email to the virtual airline prior to posting here for all of you saying it should have been done privately... Thank you Twelka3 for taking down the website template..

• Like 1

i would have kept the whole thing behind doors and handled it in a mature way and not going to post it here like i belive Tom mentiont its been a bashing forum latley here

Joeri,

I had done the same. He apologized for it and changed it right away. There was no need to put it in this forum.

Regards,

Cor

This post was not created to back slash the Virtual Airline, it was nearly created to advise the copyright infringements created by the proposed Virtual Airline. As far as i'm concerned the situation has been resolved. I am however sure that if any of your sites were copied exactly you would come to do the same thing. Joeri and Cor i'm sure if someone had copied your site you would have done the same with your custom sites. However that's not the point, I did send an email to the virtual airline prior to posting here for all of you saying it should have been done privately... Thank you Twelka3 for taking down the website template..

There was still no need to post it publicly. I know for a fact Joeri and Cor would keep it private and not post it publicly.Also between you cor and Joeri, Joeri has been her longer than you. And me longer then Joeri, so I have gotten to know Joeri quite well, and what he would and wouldn't do on a forum. Joeri I suggest you lock this topic now. No one else needs to read it, or reply to it. The original problem has been sorted.