Hackers???

Flightguy123

Hey guys,

Not sure if you are experiencing this but AAvirtual.net has been hacked twice this week. They are able to get in to user accounts, they only get in to exec staff accounts and go directly to the admin panel. They know exactly where to go because of the track on the website. They have deleted at least a hundred of our pilots and continually do so. I really am asking if anybody here is doing this to kindly stop or if anyone knows how to stop this please do help. 173.245.52.14 is the IP for the access to the sites pages, its from Vietnam so its obvious that its from a proxy.

Regards,

Ada

• 2 weeks later...

If you are using FSFK, be very careful. Smart users can get your database name and password. Not sure if this is relevant in your situation or not. Just tossing it out there. And for the record, that is not a phpVMS issue. It is any site that uses FSFK in general.

• Administrators

If you are using FSFK, be very careful. Smart users can get your database name and password. Not sure if this is relevant in your situation or not. Just tossing it out there. And for the record, that is not a phpVMS issue. It is any site that uses FSFK in general.

That's why I put in my instructions to make a new user just for FSFK. It's not smart how that was done