What happened to www.ryrvirtual.com?

James142

• 2 weeks later...

ryrvirtual has been inactive for over 1 year now... The staff has left, and Andrew the CEO, doesn't want to invest more time in it.

Some ryrvirtual pilots, including me, have tried to ask Andrew to let us manage the VA, so it would be up and running again with everything up to date and events and so on... But he denied, nor does he want to share his VA system. This is bad, he shut down the forum, closed twitter, over 500 pilot applications pending... it's just good as dead like it is...

Now, I'm (and more friends) trying to start a new Ryanair Virtual, but of course, I want something similar to what ryrvirtual has, with aircraft positions, and booking systems... RSL from simpilot has recreated the real life flights, where the aircraft is obliged to rotate only between given routes... where in Ryanair, we seek for any aircraft may fly any Ryanair route, from their current position even if it's not their base airport...

One of our CEO, has full access to up-to-date Ryanair flight plans and Aircraft positioning between Base Airports, in fact, all Routes have already been uploaded to phpvms VA, but until we figure out how to handle the aircraft management, the VA will not start.

Does anyone know where we can find aircraft management like that? Or someone who doesn't mind to write a code for it? :-)

• 1 month later...

Did anyone have any luck finding a way (or owner) to encourage RYRvirtual to keep going? I've flown for them for a year or so and still do a flight or two a month to keep active.

Or, if anyone is thinking about starting up a new one that's similar, I'd be happy to help but it would be a pity to have to start from scratch when a good one like this already exists.

Mike

Perth, Australia

Has anyone tried phoning this guy up or not?

http://whois.domaint.../ryrvirtual.com

Maybe a phone call might be the best way to ask him to change his mind? haha

Or sending him a letter by post. Perhaps a petition or something who knows lol

Don't think he wants to run the va anymore. Which is why Im helping out with a new ryanair va :)

• 3 months later...