Strider

Codeshare module V1.3

I'm thinking instead of restricting by rank, can be done by values, so pilots can use the money they earn is an idea that I'm changing to my company.

Pilot able to fly, will have to buy the flight, I think we can get more money earned.

It is not a criticism but an idea that I'm using in my VA, the module is very good.

Probably a simple issue, but I run a newer version of PHPVMS and so most things are PHP and not TPL. In admin end, I get this :

Strict Standards: Non-static method CodeShareData::get_upcoming_codeshares() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /public_html/pilots/admin/modules/CodeShare_admin/CodeShare_admin.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Non-static method CodeShareData::get_past_codeshare() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /public_html/pilots/admin/modules/CodeShare_admin/CodeShare_admin.php on line 29

I'm probably being very stupid here, but is there an easy way to resolve? I did omit the path to my public html folder in the copy and paste, as I'm just like that ;-)

Thanks

-Damon

I have found the problem. And have fixed it. Sorry I must have deleted some code when I fixed the php 5.5.x problem.

Can you post the link to it on your web site? So I can see the problem. Also make sure that the image file is in the right location and that the name is exactly that of the code you used for the code share, so if it is AAL the png file must be AAL.png and so on.

HI DEARS , I DO SOMETHINGS YOU SAY BUT I CAN SEE THE LEGS IN MY PAGE AND ALWAYS THAT SHOW ME ( NO FLIGHTS),

PLZ HELP ME .

REGARDS

I need to know more what is happening and what is showing. I am unable to help if you don't provide that information

Hi

I am having an error message once installed. Im using latest PHP VMS

It shows in admin side and front can you advise please

Notice: The template file "/home/aerlingu/public_html/core/templates/Codeshare.php" doesn't exist in /home/aerlingu/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Try downloading it again, I have updated it so it should work by just uploading it and putting the codeshare flights into the db.

hello good afternoon daniel okay? I am with this issue in codeshare.

public_html/ava//admin/templates/codeshare/codeshare_index.php.tpl" doesn't exist in public_html/ava/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

​hello good afternoon daniel okay? I am with this issue in codeshare.

public_html/ava//admin/templates/codeshare/codeshare_index.php.tpl" doesn't exist in public_html/ava/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

It seems you are using the version for nabeel's phpvms, if you use simpilots version you need to download it again as it uses .php instead of .tpl now