kACARS - ACARS designed for phpVMS users

Guest lorathon

• 1 month later...
Guest lorathon

Whoa! Try clearing your ACARS in Admin, Site & Settings, Maintace and Reset ACARS.

Vansers is right, this may work. It looks like the initial log in and start flight is recording to the table correctly but for some reason each liveupdate call is creating a new row in the table. Check your acarsdaa table.

Let me know what version of phpVMS, version of kACARS_Free and if you changed the module which module. This may just be a mismatch of application and module.

Guest lorathon

Update to the latest version of kACARS_Free and install the newest module. See if that helps. There was a change on how the pilotID was parsed somewhere in the development and you may be caught in the middle of that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lorathon

I made a post about a week ago about how I couldn't connect with kacars... I'm still getting 403 forbiddon errors...

can you connect to the site now ?

allegiantvirtual.com

This is a server issue if you are still receiving the error. There is nothing I can do about this. Are you on a free hosting site?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_403

lorathon, thanks for developing this soft.

Two short questions:

1 would it be possible to log also the wind direction and power at least at takeoff and landing. Some of us are flying online and would like to know if the pilots are choosing the correct runway taking into consideration the weather conditions?

2 would it be possible to log the CRZ altitude?

• 1 month later...

Update to the latest version of kACARS_Free and install the newest module. See if that helps. There was a change on how the pilotID was parsed somewhere in the development and you may be caught in the middle of that.

Hi,

So I am getting a different error when I try to use kACARS. I am getting a message which says cannot find FSUIP or Wide FS running on this machine. I researched this and discovered that these are $37.00 programs! Is downloading these programs and installing them the only way to make kACARS work? Or am I just doing something wrong. Thank you to anyone who can answer this riddle for me. Take care and have a great day.

Scott

Catfish Air

CFA1025.png

Scott FSUIPC is free. Almost all addons use FSUIPC here is the link.

FSUIPC

It only costs to register and use some of the internal functions of FSUIPC.

Ok, thank you so much. It was just that I was ignorant...LOL! It works now and I can show my pilots how to use it. Off the subject, I can't help but notice your ribbon as your profile picture. The Kuwait Liberation Medal. What unit were you with? I was with the 1st Armor Division and won that same medal. Anyway, thank you for the help and take care.

Scott

CFA1025.png

Guest lorathon

I was in the rear with the gear most of the time

1st MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force)

3rd MAW (Marine Aircraft Wing)

MAG-16 (Marine Aircraft Group)

MALS-16 (Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron)

Obviously I was in the Corps :D Semper Fi brother (Even if you are an Army doggy :D ) LOL

I was in the rear with the gear most of the time

1st MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force)

3rd MAW (Marine Aircraft Wing)

MAG-16 (Marine Aircraft Group)

MALS-16 (Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron)

Obviously I was in the Corps :D Semper Fi brother (Even if you are an Army doggy :D ) LOL

LOL! No worries, I was 18 then and right up in the mess. We did the end around on that Republican Guard and did it to them. I can't believe it has been 20 years already! But it is good to have a fellow service member in here. Take care brother.

Scott

CFA1025.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys. I have a situation that is said to have been fixed, but I must beg to differ. When using KACARS, I am logged on to my website two times. ACARS map and everything else works great! I must say, now that I have been using KACARS, I really like it. Kudos!

Guest lorathon

Hi guys. I have a situation that is said to have been fixed, but I must beg to differ. When using KACARS, I am logged on to my website two times. ACARS map and everything else works great! I must say, now that I have been using KACARS, I really like it. Kudos!

TAV,

Do you mean that you are showing as signed in twice? If you look through the kACARS forum there is a easy fix for this. I will try and find it and but the link here.

Thanks for the Kudos :)