Jump to content
LeonardIGO4036

[SKIN][Free] iCrew LITE skin 2018 designed for phpVMS

Recommended Posts

Ok That error was because I had PHP 7 active since I was messing with phpvms 7.  Switched it back to 5.6 that error goes away.  But Still getting this error:  Fatal error: Call to undefined function recaptcha_get_html()

If I comment out that block obviously the error goes away.  Styling is still all jacked up.  :wacko:

Mind as well throw more in here haha -  The popup news card doesn't look to be updating.  It displays the first message #welome i was testing but nothing afterward. 

Edited by latitude24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, latitude24 said:

Sorry, I keep coming across stuff :( 

Larger screens the Depature / Arrival displays like this: If I reduce the window size it displays fine.  But I don't want to do that. 

02.26.2018-11.21

 

Are you quite sure that this came with iCrew LITE ? Looks familiar to Mark's CC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2018 at 3:24 AM, LeonardIGO4036 said:

You don't point the installer buddy. 

Have you installed phpVMS on a subdomain? If you are stuck with how to create one, follow this (http://support.hostgator.in/articles/cpanel/what-is-a-subdomain-name-how-do-i-create-and-delete-one

 

So, once you are creating a subdomain, it'll ask you to point a folder for the subdomain, at that time, put in a folder, for example 'icrew' and create the subdomain. 

Once that's done, you need to paste all of the files which you downloaded (It'll be one folder called iCrew LITE) into that folder which we newly created. 

No install phpVMS on to this subdomain. (Paste the phpVMS installer file and put the site URL as 'icrew.YOURVA.com' 

So the contents of the subdomain folder should have the following contents if you have installed phpVMS correctly, 

-icrew

--admin

--core

--lib

If you have these folders, just paste the iCrewLITE folder into the same. Now run the iCrewLITE installer or manually put them in lib>skins

On the list at number 6 you tell people to install phpvms onto that subdomain. If you are not supposed to, why tell them to do that.

I have also tried to install this, but when i go to the installer, it just sends me to the main site.

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Strider said:

On the list at number 6 you tell people to install phpvms onto that subdomain. If you are not supposed to, why tell them to do that.

I have also tried to install this, but when i go to the installer, it just sends me to the main site.

I guess, at this point of time, i have to say that the installer needs more fine tuning. Better use the skin directly. I'll try to find a solution for the installer. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, latitude24 said:

So do we have any idea why my registration form page still isn't acting correctly even after I downloaded your most recent?  Please help :(

 

Okay, from what you've described you might have these two files messed up, Just paste these lines into your registration_mainform.php and registration_senconfirmation.php

1. 

 

<style>
        body {
          background: url(http://jet.iflyva.in/iCrew/backgrounds/b777.jpg);
          background-repeat: no-repeat;
          background-size: 100%;
        }


</style>
     <div class="login-box">
        <div class="logo">
            <a href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo CREWCENTER_TITLE ?></a>

        </div>
        <?php
        if(isset($message))
            echo '<div class="alert alert-danger">
            <h4><i class="icon fa fa-exclamation-triangle"></i> Error</h4> '.$message.'</div>';
        ?>
        <div class="card">
            <div class="body">
              <form action="<?php echo url('/registration');?>" method="post">
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="text" name="firstname" class="form-control" value="<?php echo Vars::POST('firstname');?>" placeholder="First Name">
                      <?php
                          if($firstname_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your first name</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="text" name="lastname" class="form-control" value="<?php echo Vars::POST('lastname');?>" placeholder="Last Name">
                      <?php
                          if($lastname_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your last name</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="text" name="email" class="form-control" value="<?php echo Vars::POST('email');?>" placeholder="Email">
                      <?php
                          if($email_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your email address</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="password" name="password1" id="password" class="form-control" placeholder="Password">
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="password" name="password2" class="form-control" placeholder="Confirm Password">
                      <?php
                          if($password_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">'.$password_error.'</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <select name="location" class="form-control">
                          <?php
                              foreach($countries as $countryCode=>$countryName)
                              {
                              if(Vars::POST('location') == $countryCode)
                                  $sel = 'selected="selected"';
                              else
                                  $sel = '';

                                  echo '<option value="'.$countryCode.'" '.$sel.'>'.$countryName.'</option>';
                              }
                          ?>
                      </select>
                      <?php
                          if($location_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your location</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <select name="code" id="code" class="form-control">
                          <?php
                              foreach($allairlines as $airline)
                              {
                                  echo '<option value="'.$airline->code.'">'.$airline->code.' - '.$airline->name.'</option>';
                              }
                          ?>
                      </select>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <select name="hub" id="hub" class="form-control">
                          <?php
                              foreach($allhubs as $hub)
                              {
                                  echo '<option value="'.$hub->icao.'">'.$hub->icao.' - ' . $hub->name .'</option>';
                              }
                          ?>
                      </select>
                  </div>

                  <?php

                      //Put this in a seperate template. Shows the Custom Fields for registration
                      Template::Show('registration_customfields.tpl');

                  ?>

                  <div class="form-group">
                      <?php
                          echo recaptcha_get_html(Config::Get('RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY'), $captcha_error);
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="row">
                      <div class="col-xs-8">
                          <a href="<?php echo url('/login'); ?>">Already have an account</a>
                      </div>
                      <div class="col-xs-4">
                          <input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-block btn-flat" name="submit" value="Register" />
                      </div>
                      <!-- /.col -->
                  </div>
              </form>
            </div>

        </div>
    </div>

    <!-- Jquery Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

    <!-- Bootstrap Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js"></script>

    <!-- Waves Effect Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/node-waves/waves.js"></script>

    <!-- Validation Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery-validation/jquery.validate.js"></script>

    <!-- Custom Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/admin.js"></script>
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/pages/examples/sign-in.js"></script>



2.. for the Sent confirmation one

 

<style>
        body {
          background: url(http://jet.iflyva.in/iCrew/backgrounds/b777.jpg);
          background-repeat: no-repeat;
          background-size: 100%;
        }


</style>
     <div class="login-box">
        <div class="logo">
            <a href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo CREWCENTER_TITLE ?></a>

        </div>
        <?php
        if(isset($message))
            echo '<div class="alert alert-danger">
            <h4><i class="icon fa fa-exclamation-triangle"></i> Error</h4> '.$message.'</div>';
        ?>
        <div class="card">
            <div class="body">
              <div class="alert alert-success">
                Success, your registration was filed. Our Staff will moderate your application soon. This process may take upto 48 hours.
              </div>
            </div>

        </div>
    </div>

    <!-- Jquery Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

    <!-- Bootstrap Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js"></script>

    <!-- Waves Effect Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/node-waves/waves.js"></script>

    <!-- Validation Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery-validation/jquery.validate.js"></script>

    <!-- Custom Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/admin.js"></script>
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/pages/examples/sign-in.js"></script>
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

Okay, from what you've described you might have these two files messed up, Just paste these lines into your registration_mainform.php and registration_senconfirmation.php

1. 

 

<style>
        body {
          background: url(http://jet.iflyva.in/iCrew/backgrounds/b777.jpg);
          background-repeat: no-repeat;
          background-size: 100%;
        }


</style>
     <div class="login-box">
        <div class="logo">
            <a href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo CREWCENTER_TITLE ?></a>

        </div>
        <?php
        if(isset($message))
            echo '<div class="alert alert-danger">
            <h4><i class="icon fa fa-exclamation-triangle"></i> Error</h4> '.$message.'</div>';
        ?>
        <div class="card">
            <div class="body">
              <form action="<?php echo url('/registration');?>" method="post">
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="text" name="firstname" class="form-control" value="<?php echo Vars::POST('firstname');?>" placeholder="First Name">
                      <?php
                          if($firstname_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your first name</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="text" name="lastname" class="form-control" value="<?php echo Vars::POST('lastname');?>" placeholder="Last Name">
                      <?php
                          if($lastname_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your last name</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="text" name="email" class="form-control" value="<?php echo Vars::POST('email');?>" placeholder="Email">
                      <?php
                          if($email_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your email address</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="password" name="password1" id="password" class="form-control" placeholder="Password">
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <input type="password" name="password2" class="form-control" placeholder="Confirm Password">
                      <?php
                          if($password_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">'.$password_error.'</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <select name="location" class="form-control">
                          <?php
                              foreach($countries as $countryCode=>$countryName)
                              {
                              if(Vars::POST('location') == $countryCode)
                                  $sel = 'selected="selected"';
                              else
                                  $sel = '';

                                  echo '<option value="'.$countryCode.'" '.$sel.'>'.$countryName.'</option>';
                              }
                          ?>
                      </select>
                      <?php
                          if($location_error == true)
                              echo '<p class="error">Please enter your location</p>';
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <select name="code" id="code" class="form-control">
                          <?php
                              foreach($allairlines as $airline)
                              {
                                  echo '<option value="'.$airline->code.'">'.$airline->code.' - '.$airline->name.'</option>';
                              }
                          ?>
                      </select>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                      <select name="hub" id="hub" class="form-control">
                          <?php
                              foreach($allhubs as $hub)
                              {
                                  echo '<option value="'.$hub->icao.'">'.$hub->icao.' - ' . $hub->name .'</option>';
                              }
                          ?>
                      </select>
                  </div>

                  <?php

                      //Put this in a seperate template. Shows the Custom Fields for registration
                      Template::Show('registration_customfields.tpl');

                  ?>

                  <div class="form-group">
                      <?php
                          echo recaptcha_get_html(Config::Get('RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY'), $captcha_error);
                      ?>
                  </div>
                  <div class="row">
                      <div class="col-xs-8">
                          <a href="<?php echo url('/login'); ?>">Already have an account</a>
                      </div>
                      <div class="col-xs-4">
                          <input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-block btn-flat" name="submit" value="Register" />
                      </div>
                      <!-- /.col -->
                  </div>
              </form>
            </div>

        </div>
    </div>

    <!-- Jquery Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

    <!-- Bootstrap Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js"></script>

    <!-- Waves Effect Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/node-waves/waves.js"></script>

    <!-- Validation Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery-validation/jquery.validate.js"></script>

    <!-- Custom Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/admin.js"></script>
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/pages/examples/sign-in.js"></script>



2.. for the Sent confirmation one

 

<style>
        body {
          background: url(http://jet.iflyva.in/iCrew/backgrounds/b777.jpg);
          background-repeat: no-repeat;
          background-size: 100%;
        }


</style>
     <div class="login-box">
        <div class="logo">
            <a href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo CREWCENTER_TITLE ?></a>

        </div>
        <?php
        if(isset($message))
            echo '<div class="alert alert-danger">
            <h4><i class="icon fa fa-exclamation-triangle"></i> Error</h4> '.$message.'</div>';
        ?>
        <div class="card">
            <div class="body">
              <div class="alert alert-success">
                Success, your registration was filed. Our Staff will moderate your application soon. This process may take upto 48 hours.
              </div>
            </div>

        </div>
    </div>

    <!-- Jquery Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

    <!-- Bootstrap Core Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js"></script>

    <!-- Waves Effect Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/node-waves/waves.js"></script>

    <!-- Validation Plugin Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/jquery-validation/jquery.validate.js"></script>

    <!-- Custom Js -->
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/admin.js"></script>
    <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/js/pages/examples/sign-in.js"></script>
 

so here you are

i watned to let you know that if you ahven't gotten icrewinstalled on my vps within sunday you can just forget about it and ill find someone else or find something else 

i can understand you are busy however i got a job i got todo

and i don't want the vps to be open to peolpe who don't do their job for a whole week 

this is beacuse of safety as i use that vps for my work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, spkier said:

so here you are

i watned to let you know that if you ahven't gotten icrewinstalled on my vps within sunday you can just forget about it and ill find someone else or find something else 

i can understand you are busy however i got a job i got todo

and i don't want the vps to be open to peolpe who don't do their job for a whole week 

this is beacuse of safety as i use that vps for my work

Uh oh, let me make something very clear buddy

1. I don't sit around and do this for a living. I live in a different time zone, and the time when you texted me first, it was 03:00 AM in the morning. I still texted you back, I still checked out the issues, from a pilot side, but you weren't even using my skin, nor you didn't have it put on the skins folder.

 

2. I can understand that you want to keep your logins clear and secure, but even when I told you that I am fixing it, the credentials which you gave me were still wrong.

If your credentials are wrong, how do you expect me to fix your website ? 

I can help you, only if you let me to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

Uh oh, let me make something very clear buddy

1. I don't sit around and do this for a living. I live in a different time zone, and the time when you texted me first, it was 03:00 AM in the morning. I still texted you back, I still checked out the issues, from a pilot side, but you weren't even using my skin, nor you didn't have it put on the skins folder.

 

2. I can understand that you want to keep your logins clear and secure, but even when I told you that I am fixing it, the credentials which you gave me were still wrong.

If your credentials are wrong, how do you expect me to fix your website ? 

I can help you, only if you let me to.

let me make you something clear

i staded that i neded help and it you're documentation it said skip to part 9 if you allredy use crewmaster center skin or whateve rname so i added that and 

first of i said if you cannot do it within sunday you can forget about it beacuse then ym work starts agen and then i don't ahve time for this 

and ym credentials are never wrong they worked fine but for some reasion you can't understand that a vps uses port 22 not 21.... 

if you did read my mail why would you even say my credentials are worng i can understand we go diffrent timezones so honestly i don't care when you do it but if you wont do it thats fine but atleast fix you're documentation it said "if you allredy have crewcenter installled skip to part 9" witch i did but i never got it to work and now you're telling me i'm running the wrong template? isn't youre skin bascily based on crewcenter?

 

i hope this messge and my last never came out wrong as all i wanted to say is that i don't have time to wait anymore i waited a week thats fine but now my work gets started agen 

 

 

EDIT: the credentials are still the same + the demo account is administrator now

if you still want to help me out i will let you do that 

just use port 22 on fillezillia or you cannot connect

and second i can understand you are busy and if you are that busy and cannot help me within sunday not to be rude or anything but that vps is hosted at my company so i can only let other people use it in the weekend or when i'm not at work so thats why i said if you cannot do it within sunday you can forget about it

i'm sorry if this came out the wrong way 

and i hope i din't offend anyone in anyway

i greatly appreciate that you are answering my mails and so on most peolpe don't do that 

and you're docuymentation isnt bad it just complicated beacuse you ask for crewmaster and in the next steps it says nothing about the crewmaster template and where i should have it activated or not

Edited by spkier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! 

Mark's Crew Center is a really good one. In that he's instructed the people to install Phpvms first on a subdomain. 

Since iCrew Lite is also a crew center not a regular Skin, I asked people to install it on a subdomain. 

This is what I meant. 

 

And regarding the creds, yup, the mistake was on my side, I was using Port 21 instead of 22. Will check this out ASAP and let you know. Sorry for the inconveniences you had faced. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

Hey! 

Mark's Crew Center is a really good one. In that he's instructed the people to install Phpvms first on a subdomain. 

Since iCrew Lite is also a crew center not a regular Skin, I asked people to install it on a subdomain. 

This is what I meant. 

 

And regarding the creds, yup, the mistake was on my side, I was using Port 21 instead of 22. Will check this out ASAP and let you know. Sorry for the inconveniences you had faced. 

 

Yeah you're right all this ended up with mistakes from both of us 

but if I am right I replace the files in crewmaster with you're skin? 

there no need to fight appoligies for my behavor :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, spkier said:

Yeah you're right all this ended up with mistakes from both of us 

but if I am right I replace the files in crewmaster with you're skin? 

there no need to fight appoligies for my behavor :)

No, with the downloads you'll find a folder called 'icrewlite'. Paste that inside the lib > skins and then open your local.config.php and paste the config lines. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

No, with the downloads you'll find a folder called 'icrewlite'. Paste that inside the lib > skins and then open your local.config.php and paste the config lines. 

 

okay I did that however should I select the icrewlite from admin skin or should I use crewcenter? 

i'm not quite sure if I do slct crewlite there is no CSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you check the other pages if it's working ?

This issue mainly occurs when the skin is not configured. It's easy to do that, just add a couple of lines to the local config and you're done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit:

I forgot to update the statsdata.php witch resulted in page not loading correctly and skin not working

this was my fault and I should have realized it before but thanks to the Leonard1GO4036 for helping me out and I won't bother you agen

and to all other people out there make sure to update StatsData.class.php

and edit the lines in local.config.php and upload all modules

 

Best Regards

Ulrik Brun

 

Edited by spkier
Realised my mistake and edited as soon as possilbe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ,

I installed iCrew Lite on my server running phpVMS 2 , and I uploaded the skin and modules and changed the settings on the Admin Panel and none of the images or bootstrap is loading , Only Black text is loading  I am running it on a AWS Server (The Link is IP/portal) I tested on simPilot and It worked partially with black text re appearing when I clicked Dashboard and the skin not loading fully... Could I get some help please? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, anushpatel said:

Hi ,

I installed iCrew Lite on my server running phpVMS 2 , and I uploaded the skin and modules and changed the settings on the Admin Panel and none of the images or bootstrap is loading , Only Black text is loading  I am running it on a AWS Server (The Link is IP/portal) I tested on simPilot and It worked partially with black text re appearing when I clicked Dashboard and the skin not loading fully... Could I get some help please? 

 

Hey Anush, 

I built and tested iCrew with Phpvms v5.5 

I would strongly suggest that you update your Phpvms and use the skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, anushpatel said:

Link? I used David J Clark's phpVMS (SimPilot) and It was bugged out.. If I want to transfer my DB Contents from V2 to V5 what would be needed?

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm the right person to help you out with this, but long ago, I've done this to my site. 

Download the Phpvms v5.5 and put it on your sub domain directory and run the "install/update.php" 

Guess that would help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mebin said:

does this skin work with  phpVMS 7.2 Alpha?

Nothing works with phpvms 7.2

and phpvms 7.2 is not released don't evne download it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK thanks. mate. I installed and set up the phpvms 5.6 but here comes another problem

I cant access the crew center directly like (crew.etdvirtual.co.uk) but only with the extension of index.php

i would like someone to personally help. im pretty new into such situations. so i would really appreciate some direct help.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I am not the greatest at installing skins for phpVMS. i tried to install the skin on  my subdomain and it is stuck at the loading screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mebin said:

OK thanks. mate. I installed and set up the phpvms 5.6 but here comes another problem

I cant access the crew center directly like (crew.etdvirtual.co.uk) but only with the extension of index.php

i would like someone to personally help. im pretty new into such situations. so i would really appreciate some direct help.

thanks

Yeah, you cannot access it without the "index.php" followed by the name of the module you're trying to access. Normally, it'll redirect to the "Profile" page. 

I am still unable to guess what exactly you're facing. Can you try describing it again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ItzKV said:

Hi. I am not the greatest at installing skins for phpVMS. i tried to install the skin on  my subdomain and it is stuck at the loading screen

Uhm. If it's stuck at the loading part, then the problem should be with some JavaScript file which is not loading properly / not found.

When it's loading up, the favicon (the icon on the top of the browser page) should also be loading, if it's static, it means that the problem is because of the above mentioned reason.

If so, try this, press Ctrl + Shift + C (Inspect Element). In the console, you'll find something which says '<div class="preloader">'

Remove the word preloader from the class and press enter, and send me the screenshot of it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mebin said:

does this skin work with  phpVMS 7.2 Alpha?

Nope actually. I'm developing something for phpvms7. Once Nabeel releases the public version, I'll complete the skin and release it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont have <div class="preloader"> in the console but heres my whole log

bootstrap-select.min.js:7 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'valHooks' of undefined
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:7
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:8
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:7
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:7
defaults-*.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
js?sensor=true:98 You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.
Bh @ js?sensor=true:98
phpvms.js:36 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).live is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (phpvms.js:36)
    at j (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.I (jquery.min.js:2)
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: http://va.itzkv.com/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css.map
common.js:49 Uncaught TypeError: _.ra is not a function
    at common.js:49
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at js?sensor=true:60
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at $d (js?sensor=true:62)
    at Zd.va (js?sensor=true:124)
    at common.js:1
(anonymous) @ common.js:49
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
$d @ js?sensor=true:62
Zd.va @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ common.js:1
util.js:47 Uncaught TypeError: _.k is not a function
    at util.js:47
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at Object.<anonymous> (js?sensor=true:60)
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at js?sensor=true:60
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at $d (js?sensor=true:62)
    at Zd.va (js?sensor=true:124)
    at common.js:1
(anonymous) @ util.js:47
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
$d @ js?sensor=true:62
Zd.va @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ common.js:1
util.js:229 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys
DB.j @ util.js:229
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:146
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:62
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:62
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
$d @ js?sensor=true:62
Zd.va @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ util.js:1
util.js:229 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#sensor-not-required

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ItzKV said:

i dont have <div class="preloader"> in the console but heres my whole log

bootstrap-select.min.js:7 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'valHooks' of undefined
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:7
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:8
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:7
    at bootstrap-select.min.js:7
defaults-*.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
js?sensor=true:98 You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.
Bh @ js?sensor=true:98
phpvms.js:36 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).live is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (phpvms.js:36)
    at j (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.I (jquery.min.js:2)
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: http://va.itzkv.com/lib/skins/iCrewLITE/plugins/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css.map
common.js:49 Uncaught TypeError: _.ra is not a function
    at common.js:49
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at js?sensor=true:60
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at $d (js?sensor=true:62)
    at Zd.va (js?sensor=true:124)
    at common.js:1
(anonymous) @ common.js:49
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
$d @ js?sensor=true:62
Zd.va @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ common.js:1
util.js:47 Uncaught TypeError: _.k is not a function
    at util.js:47
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at Object.<anonymous> (js?sensor=true:60)
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at js?sensor=true:60
    at js?sensor=true:124
    at $d (js?sensor=true:62)
    at Zd.va (js?sensor=true:124)
    at common.js:1
(anonymous) @ util.js:47
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
$d @ js?sensor=true:62
Zd.va @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ common.js:1
util.js:229 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys
DB.j @ util.js:229
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:146
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:62
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:62
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:60
(anonymous) @ js?sensor=true:124
$d @ js?sensor=true:62
Zd.va @ js?sensor=true:124
(anonymous) @ util.js:1
util.js:229 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#sensor-not-required

Can you send a screenshot instead? 

What hosting you're using? 

Were you using phpvms before on this server? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...