FATAL ERROR

Jeff

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'jeff'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/oneworld/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

Trying to connect to the database, and that is the error I keep getting. I signed up with the Fivedev server and am using their control panel.

Did you setup the database? You have to use the username you used for the database.

Did you prefix it with oneworld_jeff?

Thanks Nabeel.

Sorry, wasn't sure I was supposed to use just the name or the whole thing. It worked like a charm, thanks bud.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same problem under the same circumstances - I've set up the database 'swflying_database' with my username & password. It's set up correctly, I've entered the database name 'swflying_database' with my username 'alex' and password...Still getting the error Jeff described: Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'alex'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/swflying/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

I've done what Nabeel said above and still getting the error!

Regards,

Alex ;)

Hi Mark,

Applied that username and the database name 'swflying_database' and getting an error now on line 140:

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'swflying_alex'@'localhost' to database 'swflying_database' (1044)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/swflying/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 140

Regards

(confused) Alex :D

I'm getting the same problem under the same circumstances - I've set up the database 'swflying_database' with my username & password. It's set up correctly, I've entered the database name 'swflying_database' with my username 'alex' and password...Still getting the error Jeff described: Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'alex'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/swflying/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

I've done what Nabeel said above and still getting the error!

Regards,

Alex ;)

private message (PM) me

• Administrators

You're both on fivedev - use the MySQL Wizard to setup the database - the username and password you enter there is what you'd use - and prefix the username with the account name. You can also PM or open the support ticket and I'll guide you through it

• 1 month later...

Hi All.

I'm experiencing the same error:

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'vazquezb_ladeusr'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home2/vazquezb/public_html/lade-virtual.com.ar/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

What could be wrong? I'm using cPanel and tried both manual and wizard modes for creating the DB :(

DATABASE NAME= ?_localhost ?= the name of the database. So if you created a database as whodat then it would be whodat_localhost

USERNAME= whodat_? ?= User permitted to that database so if you add vazquezjm then it would be whodat_ vazquezjm

PASSWORD= whatever password you have setup in that database.

If you still need help, Private Message (PM) me

DATABASE NAME= ?_localhost ?= the name of the database. So if you created a database as whodat then it would be whodat_localhost

USERNAME= whodat_? ?= User permitted to that database so if you add vazquezjm then it would be whodat_ vazquezjm

PASSWORD= whatever password you have setup in that database.

If you still need help, Private Message (PM) me

Thanks Jeff, it worked! B)

• 11 months later...

I'm with the same problem:

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Acesso negado para o usu�rio 'newpilots'@'%' ao banco de dados 'newpilots' (1044)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/newpilots/www/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 140

Can anyone help me?

• Administrators

Looks like the same problem as above, check and make sure you are using the correct username, database name, and password in your local.config.file -- Also, if it has been working, have you changed the mysql password or username?

• 4 years later...

I need help i try everything ;(

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Host '31.170.160.103' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server (1130)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/a3036241/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

Now I´m have this....

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'a3036241_mysql13'@'10.1.1.39' (using password: YES) (1045)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/a3036241/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99