[Updated] [Free Complete Skin] Arctic

magicflyer

Do you like this product? Let us know, so we can make more!

Publish a review to Google

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Updated to Version 1.1 as of 20 APR 2015

We are proud to present Arctic Skin, designed by Zumeweb.com

Arctic is a 100% free skin, available for use and download at absolutely no charge. We can put in some fancy comments about our work, but we rather you be the judge. Check out the demo!

Features

• Full Navigation Customized
  • Full-page slideshow
  • Pilot Center w/ Side Navigations
  • New Schedules Page
  • Full-page design
  • Easy to customize design

Demo & Download

Download: https://github.com/RyanHerga/Arctic

Get your copy for 98% FREE | Under Condition that the footer "Designed by Zumeweb.com" remains

How to change slideshow images

1. Go to your skins folder, and open up the settings folder, followed by the settings.php file.
  2. Everything you need to know is in that file.
  3. There's really no step 3
  4. Yeah, it's that easy.
On 4/20/2015 at 8:51 PM, magicflyer said:

Updated to Version 1.1

Preview is back up and running + Download link is fixed and fully operational

Changelog

• Page Width set to 75%, Changing it from the original full-width design
  • Responsiveness added(Site adapts to various device sizes)
  • Code Indenting and Structure upgraded to our 2015 Standards. Much, much easier for the end-user to experiment with
  • Slideshow made easier to edit by adding in a settings.php file. Instructions on how to edit can be found on the main post.
  • Changed basic styling for text fonts
  • Fixed "Add to Bid" issue

New link: https://github.com/RyanHerga/Arctic

Edited by magicflyer

Your Slide Show on covers 75% off the screen on my end. (Google Chrome)

That happens because the image used as a placeholder for the slideshow content, is only 1351px wide and I am guessing your screen is about 1800px in width. It would not occur once you upload a larger image to take care of the placeholder.

What a long delay for this answer, Apologies.

wut is the recent flights code?

Answered by PM, a couple days ago.

There is no option to add a bid

Added & Link Updated

Hello as I make pictures slideshow is to move, tanks

The pictures will move automatically, for as long as you have the correct syntax, similar to the one in the layout.tpl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@magicflyer Great skin, is there a way after a pilot has logged in, and it has their profile, that on the blue banner where "Pilot Panel" and "Log Out" are shown, to have before Pilot Panel, "Admin Panel" which only appears if the user has admin panel access? Ive played around with it but have had to reinstall the theme a couple of times :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Looks like you are missing all the phpVMS scripts from the header of your site would probably be the first issue. You also have to adapt a few items in the phpVMS scripts when you include them to adapt to the latest javascript files you are using to make the map and native schedule search to work correctly. If this is all built into the new scripts then the order that they are being called needs to be examined.

<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />
<title>ACARS Map - NEOS VIRTUAL AIRLINE</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="http://www.va.neosvirtualair.net/lib/skins/Arctic/dist/css/bootstrap.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="http://www.va.neosvirtualair.net/lib/skins/Arctic/styles.css" />
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.va.neosvirtualair.net/lib/skins/Arctic/dist/js/bootstrap.js"></script>
<style>
@import url("styles.css");
</style>
<link href="dist/css/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="dist/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<style type="text/css">
@import url("dist/css/bootstrap-theme.css");
</style>
<link href="dist/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>

Firebug is picking up the error when the page is trying to call for the map because the script that runs it is not present.

post-198-0-01605600-1400157336_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dear Administrator,

I installed this skin for my VA website and it's very nice! Thank you so much for your skin!!

But I facing few's problem when using this skin, may I know how to solve the problem?

Problem 1:

When I click the [add to bid] button, the page will auto redirect to schedule detail page, it's seems normal, but

when I going to [view my bid] page, I can't found any bid that I added just now. Seems failed to add bit.

Problem 2:

When I am using Kacars to login my VA, it can login successfully , and also, the flight detail can be read from VA,

But when I am start the flight record, I can't found any flight info from live map and recent flight column.

Problem 3:

The skin without the [admin panel] button, how can I add the button with just preview for website authorized person?

A lot and a lot of thanks to you and hopefully can get help from you regarding the issues I mentioned as above~

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Dear Administrator,

I installed this skin for my VA website and it's very nice! Thank you so much for your skin!!

But I facing few's problem when using this skin, may I know how to solve the problem?

Problem 1:

When I click the [add to bid] button, the page will auto redirect to schedule detail page, it's seems normal, but

when I going to [view my bid] page, I can't found any bid that I added just now. Seems failed to add bit.

Problem 2:

When I am using Kacars to login my VA, it can login successfully , and also, the flight detail can be read from VA,

But when I am start the flight record, I can't found any flight info from live map and recent flight column.

Problem 3:

The skin without the [admin panel] button, how can I add the button with just preview for website authorized person?

A lot and a lot of thanks to you and hopefully can get help from you regarding the issues I mentioned as above~

Thanks again!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you like the skin. I am currently away for a month on some business. Unfortunately, I am not able to address those issues at the moment, but as soon as I come back I will release an update to this skin that should take care of each of those 3 issues that have been mentioned previously.

Kind Regards,

Ryan H.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...