REALScheduleLite beta 1.0 [DEPRECATED]

Hey simpilot,

thanks for this great mod. Everything works great, until a new pilot is joining. The user is located at our HUB, but he gets "You are not at this airport". There is an aircraft available at the HUB. I have to mention, that I had tried the workarounds presented on the previous pages, but nothing worked.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,

If you have no aircraft at the airport, the jumpseat cost is 0. I managed to solve my problem. One of the pilots had to file a pirep and after that the new pilot was able to bid. This is one solution, but not the best. The new pilot has to wait sometimes to long for his first flight.

I can't speak for Dave, but when he released this, it was in General form. Meaning, it worked, but as far as modifications go, it was up to the individual Virtual Airlines to do. He since has stopped working on it due to so many requests from so many people for so many different options. However, I always stand to be corrected if I am wrong though. I'll let Dave chime in on this one.

I've been messing around with the code that SimPilot wrote for the RealSchedule Lite, and have managed to incorporate chartered flights into the system. I have basically added several aircraft which are going to be used exclusively for chartered flights, and then created dummy schedules for these aircraft (EXACHART1, EXACHART2 etc.). The aircraft will initially be located at my hubs, pilots can then book a chartered flight from these locations, to any of the airports my VA services. Once they file a PIREP, they can then return the aircraft to the hub, or fly another chartered flight elsewhere from that location. Pilots cannot bid on flights that have already been bid on too. I laid down some rules for pilots, that they must return the aircraft to the hub from which it originated, before they take any scheduled flights. They can submit the PIREPs for the chartered flights as normal, but if using ACARS they must change the arr and dest airports. More info on the logic can be found here:

http://execair.org/index.php/pages/execairfdm

There were quite a few modifications I needed to make to the tpl files, and also to the various bids related tpl files, in order to get this to work properly. I will try and package it all up for download, but I may struggle a lot of my files are heavily modded.

Here's a few screenshots:

despatch.JPG

You can see the modded addon here: http://execair.org/index.php/despatch You wont be able to see the booking bits though.

aircraftdespatch.JPG

charter.JPG

frontbids.JPG

mybids.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Gents,

Thank you it works perfect for me!

Only 1 question please: Is there any option can allow me to add all aircraft's to every single route in one slot?

Like:

YK-AKA, YK-AKB, AK-AKC.. etc

Or should i add them 1 by 1 in a single operation ?

Hope was clear enough :rolleyes:

I've done it my self

//FIXED//

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Will be released (not) lite (not)beta 1.1. RealSchedule? :)

I'm interresting to addon whitch have implemented all of corrections and to be as real possible with aircraft reservation. When pilot 1 have booked schedule other pilots can book this aircraft on their track after landing and send pirep of previous pilot on last leg :). This is close reality...

enable bid on bid true wont work with this plugin :(

its a wonderful script,

but i have a question.. how its possible that i have 3 schedules to 3 different airports. on the same day with 3 different airplanes. he just show 2 schedules??? why not the other?

he says this:

Filght pattern for PH-SAA. Current location is shown in RED.

| EHAM | EBLG | EHAM | LFMN | EHAM | LFBP | EHAM |

why doesnt show on the page all this routes?

must i flight first to EBLG than back and than its possible to fly to LFMN ?

• Administrators

Sorry guys, but I am no longer developing or extending Real Schedule Lite, in my book it was a disaster of epic proportions. No one ever seemed to get it working quite the way they wanted it to work and the number of special requests make it impossible to create one working version for everyone. The script is here for anyone that wants to use it and extend it how they see fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Good eve,

I tried to fix the problem with double bids, but unfortunately it won´t work. What to do? Here is the code from local.config.php

# Page encoding options
Config::Set('PAGE_ENCODING', 'ISO-8859-1');

# Maintenance mode - this disables the site to non-admins
Config::Set('MAINTENANCE_MODE', false);
Config::Set('MAINTENANCE_MESSAGE', 'Es sind gerade Wartungsarbeiten auf der Seite am laufen, es dauert nicht lange - versprochen! <br>Das Forum ist weiterhin online und erreichbar unter: ptp-forum.de/forum/ . Wir freuen uns auf euren erneuten Besuch!');

# See more details about these in the docs
Config::Set('PAGE_EXT', '.htm');        # .htm is fine. You can still run PHP
Config::Set('PILOTID_OFFSET', 0);        # What # to start pilot ID's from
Config::Set('PILOTID_LENGTH', 4);        # Length of the Pilot ID
Config::Set('UNITS', 'nm');                        # Your units: nm, mi or km
Config::Set('LOAD_FACTOR', '82');        # %age load factor
Config::Set('CARGO_UNITS', 'kg');

# After how long to mark a pilot inactive, in days
Config::Set('PILOT_AUTO_RETIRE', true);
Config::Set('PILOT_INACTIVE_TIME', 15);

# Automatically confirm pilots?
Config::Set('PILOT_AUTO_CONFIRM', false);

# Automatically calculate ranks?
Config::Set('RANKS_AUTOCALCULATE', true);

# For how many hours a pilot can edit their submitted PIREP (custom fields only)
Config::Set('PIREP_CUSTOM_FIELD_EDIT', '48');

# If someone places a bid, whether to disable that or not
Config::Set('DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID', false);
Config::Set('DISABLE_BIDS_ON_BID', false);

# If you want to count transfer hours in rank calculations
Config::Set('TRANSFER_HOURS_IN_RANKS', true);

# The StatsData::UserOnline() function - how many minutes to check
Config::Set('USERS_ONLINE_TIME',5);

# Jumpseat Ticket Cost Per NM
Config::Set('JUMPSEAT_COST', '.50');

# Pilot pilots to only fly aircraft they're ranked to
Config::Set('RESTRICT_AIRCRAFT_RANKS', true);

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '800px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '600px');
# Valid types are G_NORMAL_MAP, G_SATELLITE_MAP, G_HYBRID_MAP, G_PHYSICAL_MAP
Config::Set('MAP_TYPE', 'G_SATELLITE_MAP');
Config::Set('MAP_LINE_COLOR', '#ff0000');
Config::Set('MAP_CENTER_LAT', '51.165');
Config::Set('MAP_CENTER_LNG', '10.455278');
Config::Set('MAP_ZOOM_LEVEL', 30);

# ACARS options
#  Minutes, flights to show on the ACARS
#  Default is 720 minutes (12 hours)
Config::Set('ACARS_LIVE_TIME', 15);
Config::Set('ACARS_DEBUG', false);

/*
 This is the unit of money. For non-dollars, use :
       Dollars ($), enter "$"
       Euro (€), enter "€"
       Yen (Â¥), enter "¥"
       Pounds (£), enter "£"

For example, to set EUROS:
       Config::Set('MONEY_UNIT', '€');
*/

Config::Set('MONEY_UNIT', '€');

# FSPassengers Settings
# Units settings
Config::Set('WeightUnit', '1');   # 0=Kg 1=lbs
Config::Set('DistanceUnit', '2');   # 0=KM 1= Miles 2=NMiles
Config::Set('SpeedUnit', '1');   # 0=Km/H 1=Kts
Config::Set('AltUnit', '1');   # 0=Meter 1=Feet
Config::Set('LiquidUnit', '2');   # 0=liter 1=gal 2=kg 3=lbs
Config::Set('WelcomeMessage', 'North Air - Herzlich Willkommen Pilot!'); # Welcome Message

/* FSFK Settings
       Your FTP Server, and path to the lib/images folder (from where the FTP connects from), IE
       ftp://phpvms.net/phpvms/lib/fsfk or ftp://phpvms.net/public_html/phpvms/lib/fsfk

You want the path from when you connect to the FTP down to where the /lib/fsfk folder is
*/
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_SERVER', '');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_PORT', '21');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_USER', '');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_PASS', '');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_PASSIVE_MODE', 'TRUE');
Config::Set('FSFK_IMAGE_PATH', '/lib/fsfk'); // web path from SITE_ROOT

# Options for the signature that's generated
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_TEXT_COLOR', '#000');
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_EARNINGS', true);
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_RANK_IMAGE', true);
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_COPYRIGHT', true);

# Avatar information
Config::Set('AVATAR_FILE_SIZE', 50000);
Config::Set('AVATAR_MAX_WIDTH', 80);
Config::Set('AVATAR_MAX_HEIGHT', 80);

# Email Settings
Config::Set('EMAIL_FROM_NAME', 'North Air Team');
Config::Set('EMAIL_FROM_ADDRESS', '');

Config::Set('EMAIL_USE_SMTP', false);
# Add multiple SMTP servers by separating them with ;
Config::Set('EMAIL_SMTP_SERVERS', 'smtp.googlemail.com');
Config::Set('EMAIL_SMTP_PORT', '465');
Config::Set('EMAIL_SMTP_USE_AUTH', false);
Config::Set('EMAIL_SMTP_USER', 'northairva');
Config::Set('EMAIL_SMTP_PASS', 'adminnxaceo');

# Debug mode is off by default
Config::Set('DEBUG_MODE', false);
Config::Set('ERROR_LEVEL', E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

Config::Set('SESSION_LOGIN_TIME', (60*60*24*30)); # Expire after 30 days, in seconds

/* Days of the Week
       The compacted view, and the full text
       DON'T CHANGE THE ORDER!! And yes, Sunday is in there twice
*/
Config::Set('DAYS_COMPACT',  array('Su', 'M', 'T', 'W', 'Th', 'F', 'S', 'Su'));

Config::Set('VACENTRAL_ENABLED', true);
Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_SERVER', 'http://api.phpvms.net');
Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_KEY', 'a5b53f2dfc72b6e05afef71c577e6bef');

Config::Set('DAYS_LONG',
               array('Sunday',
                         'Monday',
                         'Tuesday',
                         'Wednesday',
                         'Thursday',
                         'Friday',
                         'Saturday',
                         'Sunday'
               )
       );

I tried both possibilities with true and false, nothing worked

# If someone places a bid, whether to disable that or not
Config::Set('DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID', false);
Config::Set('DISABLE_BIDS_ON_BID', false);

Any help?

What a about the aircraft limited to the rank? Any chances to add as well?

Thanks a lot for your help and good night from Germany

Tobias

• 1 month later...

I use real schedule light and have question how can I catch that

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flyeurop/public_html/core/templates/realschedulelite/realschedulelite_airroute.tpl on line 39

which appear when an aircraft has no route assigned

it would be nice to have an output instead such as "No routes for this Aircraft" or "Charter Flights Only"

is that possibly with "if" conditions and if yes how must it look?

thanks in advance

Thomas

• 1 month later...

Using real schedule light:

Is it correct that for the aircraft with x registration you only see the first route:

for example:

i have with aircraft EV-TVX:

1001 ELLX-EDDT

1002 EDDT-ELLX

1003 ELLX-EDDW

1004 EDDW-ELLX

When i want to do a flight bid, it should show all routes available for EV-TVX from ELLX towards EDDT or EDDW, but i only see the route ELLX-EDDT. What am i doing wrong? Do i need an aircraft for every route?

• Administrators

The module is designed to only show the route available from the airfield that the aircraft is located at.

So if the route is;

1001 ELLX-EDDT

1002 EDDT-ELLX

1003 ELLX-EDDW

1004 EDDW-ELLX

and the aircraft is at EDDT, the only thing that will show is the route 1002 EDDT-ELLX

The module is designed to only show the route available from the airfield that the aircraft is located at.

So if the route is;

1001 ELLX-EDDT

1002 EDDT-ELLX

1003 ELLX-EDDW

1004 EDDW-ELLX

and the aircraft is at EDDT, the only thing that will show is the route 1002 EDDT-ELLX

Hi, I understand that, but my aircraft is in ELLX and i still only see the ELLX-EDDT route and not also the ELLX-EDDW route, so i have no option to choose wether i like to fly to EDDT or EDDW.

I found somewhere earlier in this thread that I need to change some code to list all available routes for particular aircraft in my case ELLX and that if i not change it, it only sees the first available. I only was not able to find what code needs to be changed.

The module was designed for each aircraft to have a looping schedule with only one flight from each destination. I am not aware of anyone that has modified it to accomplish multiple flight legs.

ok, so if i'm correct for every route i need to have an aircraft attached to it. So 10 routes, 10 aircrafts.

• Administrators

I just noticed that you have the same airfield in your schedule twice, from the instructions ->

EVERY aircraft must have a looping routing system, in other words, it must return to the airfield it first started at on its last flight leg or it will become stranded. It does not matter how many flight legs are in the route for the aircraft but it must only go to each airfield one time.

The module was designed for each aircraft to have a looping schedule with only one flight from each destination. I am not aware of anyone that has modified it to accomplish multiple flight legs.

So you're saying I need to create something like this:

1001 ELLX-EDDT

1002 EDDT-EDDW

1003 EDDW-ELLX

but then when i fly to EDDT, i cannot go back to ELLX, but have to fly from EDDT to EDDW first and then go back to ELLX?

Yes, that is how it works in the real world, the pilot does not get a choice of where he flies next without changing aircraft, the aircraft has a predetermined route structure.

so, the schedule is based on charter flights, and not line flights.

Because when for example a pilot flies from 9:00am ELLX to EDDT and does the return flight from 11:00am EDDT to ELLX, it could be very well that his next flight at say 13:00pm can be from ELLX to EDDW and at say 15:00pm he goes back from EDDW to ELLX.

My thought always was with schedules:

Flight 1000 - Departure ELLX - time 09:00 am - Arrival EDDT - 10:00 am - Aircraft B732 - EV-TVX

Flight 1001 - Departure EDDT - time 11:00 am - Arrival ELLX - 12:00 pm - Aircraft B732 - EV-TVX

Flight 1003 - Departure ELLX - time 13:00 pm - Arrival EDDW - 14:00 pm - Aircraft B732 - EV-TVX

Flight 1004 - Departure EDDW - time 15:00 pm - Arrival ELLX - 16:00 pm - Aircraft B732 - EV-TVX

So flight is ELLX -> EDDT -> ELLX -> EDDW -> ELLX

So 1 aircraft for that day is scheduled to use multiple routes.

What i understand from your point is:

Flight 1000 - Departure ELLX - time 09:00 am - Arrival EDDT - 10:00 am - Aircraft B732 - EV-TVX

Flight 1001 - Departure EDDT - time 11:00 am - Arrival EDDW - 12:00 pm - Aircraft B732 - EV-TVX

Flight 1003 - Departure EDDW - time 13:00 pm - Arrival ELLX - 14:00 pm - Aircraft B732 - EV-TVX

ELLX -> EDDT -> EDDW -> ELLX

And this is why I have abandoned this module... It does not work for everyone, it is what it is. The module has been marked that it is no longer being activly developed.

pity development is stopped, since the idea is very good, but i can understand your point :)

Ok, so its my last description ELLX-EDDT-EDDW-ELLX or I have to use a plane for every route.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi All

I played with code in realschedulelite_index.tpl and managed to get it to show only the airports with any aircraft available rather than the long list of all Airports.

Here is how it looks:

index.png

Just replace the realschedulelite_index.php with the one you have up and you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers

>>NOT WORKING YET!<<