[Free] CrewCenter - Modern and responsive pilot center

swan58

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

First let me start by saying Mark, thanks for the great platform. It's taken some work and some serious reading to get things the way I want them, but thanks to so many people sharing solutions it has been a bit easier than I thought. With that said I need help to get the individual profile pictures to change and save. I've attempted a couple of solutions found online with no luck. When I hit that save changes button nothing happens.

Can someone please assists?

Thanks! in advance

FYI

I will be sharing screenshots after I have it all sorted out. I will also provide a demo account for you all to look around and let me know what you all think.

3 hours ago, HCStrike said:

Find and replace

<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/crewcenter/dist/img/pilot.png

with

"<?php echo PilotData::getPilotAvatar($pilotcode); ?>"

There should be one in your (phpVMS Install)/lib/skins/(crewcenter)/profile_main.php and three in /app_top.php

I only I corrected the profile_main.php however the app_top.php only contains one, not three. Thus far it changed the photo to the default phpvms avatar. would you mind posting the section where I should be finding each one of them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to ask you some questions now, the sooner I want to thank the incredible team center! Thank you!

I'm new to phpVMS for all these questions

1: How to add hubs?
2: How to add routes?
3: How to add downloads?
4: When I create hubs this error happens: http://prntscr.com/gjzquw (SBGR edit: http://prntscr.com/gjzr8q)

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409

On 01/10/2016 at 7:03 AM, ShrikarG said:

Hello , I don't know if this bug is just with me or with everyone :- When I edit any Info in my Profile , It doesnt get saved. It stays with previous values itself.

Hence I have modified the code between (approx) line 17 to line 109 in profileedit.php/tpl

(after the code "<form action="<?php echo url('/profile');?>" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">)

Edited Code :

<dl>
<label>Name</label>
<dd><input type="text" class="form-control" disabled placeholder="<?php echo $pilot->firstname . ' ' . $pilot->lastname;?>"></dd>

<label>Airline</label>
<dd><input type="text" class="form-control" disabled placeholder="<?php echo $pilot->code?>">
<p>To request a change, contact your admin</p>
</dd>

<label>Email Address</label>

<dd><input type="text" class="form-control" name="email" value="<?php echo $pilot->email;?>" />
<?php
if(isset($email_error) && $email_error == true)
echo '<p class="error">Please enter your email address</p>';
?>
</dd>

<label>Location</label>
<dd><select name="location" class="form-control">
<?php
foreach($countries as $countryCode=>$countryName)
{
if($pilot->location == $countryCode)
$sel = 'selected="selected"';
else
$sel = '';

echo '<option value="'.$countryCode.'" '.$sel.'>'.$countryName.'</option>';
}
?>
</select>
<?php
if(isset($location_error) && $location_error == true)
echo '<p class="error">Please enter your location</p>';
?>
</dd>

<label>Signature Background</label>
<dd><select name="bgimage" class="form-control">
<?php
foreach($bgimages as $image)
{
if($pilot->bgimage == $image)
$sel = 'selected="selected"';
else
$sel = '';

echo '<option value="'.$image.'" '.$sel.'>'.$image.'</option>';
}
?>
</select>
</dd>

<?php
if($customfields) {
foreach($customfields as $field) {
echo '<dt>'.$field->title.'</dt>
 <dd>';

if($field->type == 'dropdown') {
$field_values = SettingsData::GetField($field->fieldid);
$values = explode(',', $field_values->value);

echo "<select name=\"{$field->fieldname}\">";

if(is_array($values)) {

foreach($values as $val) {
 $val = trim($val);

if($val == $field->value)
 $sel = " selected ";
 else
 $sel = '';

echo "<option value=\"{$val}\" {$sel}>{$val}</option>";
 }
}

echo '</select>';
} elseif($field->type == 'textarea') {
echo '<textarea name="'.$field->fieldname.'" class="customfield_textarea">'.$field->value.'</textarea>';
} else {
echo '<input type="text" name="'.$field->fieldname.'" value="'.$field->value.'" />';
}

echo '</dd>';
}
}
?>

Please NOTE : Do not edit the code unnecessarily. Edit the code only if the changes made in Edit Profile page are not reflected after saving it. The above code works for me. I am using PHPVMS v5.5

@ShrikarG not worked pls help-me, send all code

• Moderators

Really love crewcenter but for some reason a pilots avatar does not show on every page. It does on the main dashboard, but any other page just reverts back to the default avatar. Any ideas?

Strangely, when you view a different pilots profile, it shows THEIR avatar in the menu instead of your own. 

34 minutes ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Really love crewcenter but for some reason a pilots avatar does not show on every page. It does on the main dashboard, but any other page just reverts back to the default avatar. Any ideas?

Strangely, when you view a different pilots profile, it shows THEIR avatar in the menu instead of your own. 

Same thing.

@shakamonkey88 Did you get it sorted?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I’m having an issue with this skin. Login goes fine, but when it redirects after a successful login to what is supposed to be the profile page, I just get a blank white screen. The admin panel works fine.

I am on Nabeel’s PHPVMS 5.5.2 and have followed the php_templates fix as stated above. The skin folder is named crewcenter.

Does anyone know what’s going on here?

Edited by VirtualAirMalta

On 11/23/2017 at 8:52 AM, VirtualAirMalta said:

Hi,

I’m having an issue with this skin. Login goes fine, but when it redirects after a successful login to what is supposed to be the profile page, I just get a blank white screen. The admin panel works fine.

I am on Nabeel’s PHPVMS 5.5.2 and have followed the php_templates fix as stated above. The skin folder is named crewcenter.

Does anyone know what’s going on here?

Are you on a free host? Free Host have a tough time with phpVMS. If you are on a free host, I would recommend a paid hosting.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, Mark a great job on this skin. My favorite by far. Now on to business.

Although I am new to coding and understanding much of HTML and CSS I have my VA almost at 100%. Two things elude me and I'm hoping to find the help I need here. The 3rd one, not a big deal.

1 - The profile picture is not saving when I change it. I can go to edit profile select what I want, it just won't save the changes.

2 - I installed the phpvms in a subforum of my site as directed however, I wish to bring the acars map to the front page. I've looked around for this one too and no help yet.

3 - This one is not to big of a deal but if anyone knows how to get rid of this error (Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ReCaptcha has a deprecated constructor in /home/flyvirtu/crew.flyvirtualfrontier.com/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php on line 42)  in the registration page that would be great. Ive already attempted just deleting it and also replacing the line with php7 configs and no luck.

I am configured for .PHP and I am using version 5.6 on my hosting site. Any help or suggestion would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

On 11/26/2017 at 1:24 PM, VirtualAirMalta said:

I am on free, but just to test stuff out and I would like to have it concrete before I pay.

There is your problem, you are on a free host. Paid hosts that will work with phpvms are pretty cheap... 5 bucks to test for a month.

2 hours ago, Shadesb181 said:

First off, Mark a great job on this skin. My favorite by far. Now on to business.

Although I am new to coding and understanding much of HTML and CSS I have my VA almost at 100%. Two things elude me and I'm hoping to find the help I need here. The 3rd one, not a big deal.

1 - The profile picture is not saving when I change it. I can go to edit profile select what I want, it just won't save the changes.

2 - I installed the phpvms in a subforum of my site as directed however, I wish to bring the acars map to the front page. I've looked around for this one too and no help yet.

3 - This one is not to big of a deal but if anyone knows how to get rid of this error (Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ReCaptcha has a deprecated constructor in /home/flyvirtu/crew.flyvirtualfrontier.com/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php on line 42)  in the registration page that would be great. Ive already attempted just deleting it and also replacing the line with php7 configs and no luck.

I am configured for .PHP and I am using version 5.6 on my hosting site. Any help or suggestion would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

I'm a bit confused.. are you using PHP 5.6 or 7?

Also, I do not believe there is a easy way to pull the acars map up to your front page which is separate from the phpvms install.

9 hours ago, atulumello said:

There is your problem, you are on a free host. Paid hosts that will work with phpvms are pretty cheap... 5 bucks to test for a month.

I'm a bit confused.. are you using PHP 5.6 or 7?

Also, I do not believe there is a easy way to pull the acars map up to your front page which is separate from the phpvms install.

I was using 5.6 downgraded to 5.5. After reading the forums more, learned my version of phpvms works more stable on 5.5. 

as for the front page acars map, ill have to sort something out.

11 hours ago, Shadesb181 said:

I was using 5.6 downgraded to 5.5. After reading the forums more, learned my version of phpvms works more stable on 5.5. 

as for the front page acars map, ill have to sort something out.

Ah I see, hopefully your error is fixed.. 5.5.X is build for 5.5 :P

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, BlakePope said:

Hello, can anyone tell me where to navigate and insert my keys for the 

1. reCAPTCHA
  2. Google map

Ok, it's very simple,

1. reCAPTCHA - Go to core/app.config.php or tpl, and approximately on lines 242 to 245 you will find this:

/* Keys for recaptcha, you can change these if you want to your own but it's
	a global key so it should just work */
Config::Set('RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY', 'YOUR_RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY');
Config::Set('RECAPTCHA_PRIVATE_KEY', 'YOUR_RECAPTCHA_PRIVATE_KEY');

Just change to your reCAPTCHA public key and private key

2. Google Map - Go to /lib/skins/crewcenter/core_htmlhead.php or tpl, and the line you are looking for is,

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=true"></script>

Replace to

<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=PLACE YOURKEY IN HERE&callback=initMap"></script>

Replace PLACE YOURKEY IN HERE with your generated key

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 30/12/2017 at 10:53 AM, Omerr01 said:

Hello,

I had some weird problem with a login page,

The checkbox "remember" has showen for a 0.5 sec and disappeared from the screen,

Any one has a fix for this problem? 

Hi, did you solve the problem? if so? I have the same problem too..  Greetings