edmundk

Your Pilot Center?

I need a lesson in how to do those 'divs' or .css, to properly section off the the Pilot Center. Mine is a mess compared to teh ones here :(

For instance, if I was trying to separate my pilot center into, lets say....8 sections, 4 across and 2 down, as in tables or whatever. Is that all setup through .css? I believe it is, but then where do you put all the divs? I was tinkering with my existing Pilot Center, and it just seemed to do a couple columns across and then just stacked them up after that.

I wish I could just create 8 boxes, so to speak, and then just move the current content into those sections, if that makes sense :unsure:

Unfortunately it is not so easy at all. It would be better to create tables and columns and rows. Of course you need ton's of patience :). You could try Dreamweaver which provides you a previe of what you have written.

Here's my pilot admin, im using a jquery fisheye menu which adds a nice touch to the icons :)

Pretty basic, but serves its purpose well.

Tylor

dispatch-1.jpg

Your designs have always impressed me :)

• Like 1

Your designs have always impressed me :)

Thanks Edmund.. Heres a sneak peak of Qantas v2.0 pilot center just to get your mouth watering :D releasing on our second aniversary - Jan 15th 2013 :)

qvirtual-1.jpg

Thanks Edmund.. Heres a sneak peak of Qantas v2.0 pilot center just to get your mouth watering :D releasing on our second aniversary - Jan 15th 2013 :)

qvirtual-1.jpg

It's fantastic! Making me jealous over here :P

• Like 1

Boy after looking at yalls pilot centers I got major work to do. Thanks for sharing everyone. Thems some nice looking Pilot Centers.